NFL Week 4 In Review....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The sad part about Cam is that even with his INCREDIBLE start, folks are just sitting in the cut waiting for him to slip so they can say "I told you so."
30t6p3b.gif

Never in my life have I seen so many people vehemently someone to fail. I'm glad he's shutting a lot of folks up. He's fun as hell to watch.

*Random...but I saw a stat yesterday that said that Brian Orakpo has something like 3 career FF in his 20 sacks. Ryan Kerrigan already as 2.
eek.gif
Dude is RELENTLESS. Like a watered-down Clay Matthews.
I was a Cam hater. He's putting up number against good teams so it's not fluke and he hasn't learned the whole playbook yet either so he can only go up. He might hit a wall around week 8 or week 10 because the NFL season is longer than college but this kid seems to be the truth.

The sad part about Cam is that even with his INCREDIBLE start, folks are just sitting in the cut waiting for him to slip so they can say "I told you so."
30t6p3b.gif

Never in my life have I seen so many people vehemently someone to fail. I'm glad he's shutting a lot of folks up. He's fun as hell to watch.

I think it's mainly because of how ridiculous his trajectory has been. It shouldn't be this easy, you know? FTR, I've been on the bandwagon since last year's game against USCe. Gunna the first one on here to hype him though. Dude called it early last year.

-Forte looked great yesterday. Crazy what some good blocking does for a running back.

-Cutler did not look good, albeit he only threw 11 times. Bears need better balance than that.

-The defense, especially the secondary is suspect. Front four had no pressure on Cam.

-Devin Hester....you are ridiculous.

+Cam Newton is gonna be scary

+Calvin is a massive beast.

+That Cowboys meltdown is crazy to believe.

+Gore finally shows up.

+Brady to Welker....

+Vikings suck

+Jets are overrated as hell, but Baltimore won that game with their defense. Flacco was terrible second half.

+ #%#+ Packers

30t6p3b.gif

Never in my life have I seen so many people vehemently hope someone fails. I'm glad he's shutting a lot of folks up. He's fun as hell to watch.

*Random...but I saw a stat yesterday that said that Brian Orakpo has something like 3 career FF in his 20 sacks. Ryan Kerrigan already as 2.
eek.gif
Dude is RELENTLESS. Like a watered-down Clay Matthews.

C'Mon DoubleJs.

How could you forget about this past NBA season and LeBron James?
laugh.gif

That ******** pass rush is nasty though. If I remember correctly, weren't a lot of ********' fans (at least the ones on here) down on the Kerrigan drafting?

-Romo blew the game for Dallas
-Dez's catches
eek.gif
sick.gif

-Calvin Johnson is basically unguardable out there
sick.gif

-Lions continuing to look impressive
-Vick went off... In another Eagles loss though
-Rogers & GB looking good
-Sanchez looked terrible out there... That whole game looked terrible actually
laugh.gif

-Good news that Andre's injury wasn't an ACL
-Things getting serious for the Steelers
-Cam Newton still looking impressive... Very bright future for him

These quotes are my favorite part of these weekly threads
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Megatron is the Lebron of the NFL. He is only good because of the size God gave him. He was completely ghost the entire game aside from those two jump balls. As far as being a complete receiver, I'd put at least 5 people ahead of him. He is a glorified rebounder who plays receiver in the NFL.

roll.gif

In every game this year the Panthers have had a chance to tie or take the lead on a possesion late in the 4th. Haven't lost by more than a TD all season. Defense has to step up.

Cam is gonna be clutch w all these chances to lead game winning drives in his rookie season

In every game this year the Panthers have had a chance to tie or take the lead on a possesion late in the 4th. Haven't lost by more than a TD all season. Defense has to step up.

Cam is gonna be clutch w all these chances to lead game winning drives in his rookie season

Didn't catch the game but after looking at the stats how the he'll did Carolina not win the game. Seem like they beat the bears in everything. Except rushing.

You can't depend on a damn rookie to carry the team. Finally the rushing game stepped up.

Lame as special teams and defense
indifferent.gif

Forte raped us. Once again allowed a PR for a td. Went away from the run in the 2nd half. Mare's blocked fg, Shockey's offensive pass interference that brought his td back.

Our run defense is terrible

Yesterday was the best Bengals game i've been to in a while. There were close to 10,00 Bills fans there, and damn they were annoying. Acting like they were gonna go undefeated. 
30t6p3b.gif

-AJ Green had the two best catches i've seen this year.

-Megatron is the best in the game.

-Steelers continue to look bad.

-Philly and Dallas 
sick.gif

-Victor Cruz is a lucky SOB.

-Surprised the Titans are 3-1 and really surprised the niners are 3-1.

-Packers have too many guys that can beat you on offense.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Didn't catch the game but after looking at the stats how the he'll did Carolina not win the game. Seem like they beat the bears in everything. Except rushing.

You can't depend on a damn rookie to carry the team. Finally the rushing game stepped up.

Lame as special teams and defense
indifferent.gif
As a Bears fan,  I don't know how they win any game.
laugh.gif
 All about those turnovers and special teams plays that swing games in their favor I suppose. 

Sanchize and Romo are who we thought they were (er...most of us) and will continue to be until their football lives are over with.

The way Eli is playing, the slander needs to seize...for a while.

Who would have thought that Brett Favre's successor could have a realistic shot at being a better Packer than him one day? *zips up flame suit*

I've never had more fun watching a QB play in my life (not saying he's better than anyone).  That's just me, though.  Does he have a weakness?

Dudes will forever sleep on Welker because he's a little white boy.  Let's be honest.
laugh.gif

Devin Hester deserves to be in Canton.  I will be there if the day ever takes place.

Speaking of Canton, Chuck Woodson is making himself first ballot w/ each week (before GB, he was a fringe candidate and on the wrong side of the fringe).  This man is a damn machine at 35 years old.  Most versatile DB I think I've ever seen.  Plays the boundry, the slot, in the box, deep safety.  Pick sixes galore and blitzes/forces fumbles better than most linebackers.

The Kam Wimbley selection over Haloti will forever haunt me.  The Browns returned in '99 and in 2011 we are so damn far away from contending it's sickening.

The Steelers and Buckeyes simultaneous demise is making up for it, though.

Speaking of Canton, Chuck Woodson is making himself first ballot w/ each week (before GB, he was a fringe candidate and on the wrong side of the fringe).  This man is a damn machine at 35 years old.  Most versatile DB I think I've ever seen.  Plays the boundry, the slot, in the box, deep safety.  Pick sixes galore and forces fumbles better than most linebackers.

Tied for 2nd most all time defensive TD's with 11.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chuck gonna have himself a buff in canton. I know it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It sucks the Packers are in the same division as the Lions because they are the only team that I think is hands down better.

msaba07 wrote:
Megatron is the Lebron of the NFL. He is only good because of the size God gave him. He was completely ghost the entire game aside from those two jump balls. As far as being a complete receiver, I'd put at least 5 people ahead of him. He is a glorified rebounder who plays receiver in the NFL.
e9625af41a7d0e6c6d692c642482b7823fb1212_r.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Speaking of Canton, Chuck Woodson is making himself first ballot w/ each week (before GB, he was a fringe candidate and on the wrong side of the fringe).  This man is a damn machine at 35 years old.  Most versatile DB I think I've ever seen.  Plays the boundry, the slot, in the box, deep safety.  Pick sixes galore and blitzes/forces fumbles better than most linebackers.

Then you haven't seen many DB's which means you missed the boat champ................

ba-DEION_SANDERS_422024573.jpg

I'm taking strictly defense.
laugh.gif

You're lying to yourself if you think Prime did more different things as a defender than Chuck does.

Blitzing abilty? No.

Tackling ability? No.

Playing damn near all 5 DB positions in the same game? No.

Playing in the box? No.

Forcing fumbles? No.

I'm not talking WR or special teams play.

These 2 men will forever be my favorite football players, so I'm winning either way.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom