NFL Week 4 In Review....

Damn I feel for Peyton
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Eric Foster has mad heart. Hopefully it's not a career-ending injury.  

This.
tired.gif

This is like the first year in a while nobodys really talking about the Chargers.

ive noticed, and i like it. 
aside from the fact that the teams we beat are a combined 1-11 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

we'll head into our bye @ 4-1 but the sched only gets tougher 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i need that Reggie Wayne face at the end in disgust
laugh.gif
Guy was FURIOUS... made no attempt to hide his emotions. I felt for him but couldn't help laughing when I saw how pissed he was.

What do the colts do if they get the number one pick? draft luck and have him sit behind manning for a year and then trade manning....you cant have a number one pick like Luck sit for 3-4 years......or do you trade luck to a team like the dolphins for all their draft picks and a good defensive player.....really the smart move is keep luck and manning for a year or 2 tops and then trade manning after he shows his neck is good......colts fans what would you do?

Develop him like Rodgers and have him learn under Manning for a few years. Once Luck is ready then evaluate who gives them the better chance at winning. Again like Favre and Rodgers. Manning isnt getting any younger and he has a very serious injury. They will pounce on the opportunity at Luck because once Peyton is done or seriously regressing they will have the comfort of knowing that they have another franchise QB to continue on with.

^ There couldnt be a better possible scenario for Luck. He is very very smart. Manning is very very very smart.

peyton's done a great job with painter
laugh.gif

i kid, i kid...i realize painter is painter
laugh.gif

only difference is the colts have had underwhelming drafts the last couple of years, the packers were a top 15 team with farve and when they passed it over to Rodgers and he made them elite, this colts team without Manning is a bottom 5 team.

The HC doesnt deserve it, and the team is weak in certain areas.

Oh, I'm sure Peyton would hint at the idea of the Colts grabbing Luck. Think of it this way...manning rides out the remaining 3 years of his career mentoring Luck to take the reigns the same time Peyton takes a job in the front office with Indy.

It's a win win. Once Manning's playing career is over he is all but assured success with Luck at the helm for a good 10 years. Like it has been said...Peyton is very very very smart.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Oh, I'm sure Peyton would hint at the idea of the Colts grabbing Luck. Think of it this way...manning rides out the remaining 3 years of his career mentoring Luck to take the reigns the same time Peyton takes a job in the front office with Indy.

It's a win win. Once Manning's playing career is over he is all but assured success with Luck at the helm for a good 10 years. Like it has been said...Peyton is very very very smart.

If he comes back from this injury and hypothetically has no lingering effects from it, I could see him being a top 5-10 qb for much more than 3 years. I doubt he would want to step down in that case. People are underestimating the wonders a year of rest can do for your body.

having the number 1 pick sit is a waste and luck wouldnt be happy about it for more than a year....Rodgers wasnt the number 1 pick.....i think after a year trade Manning and i also think he has at least 5 good years left.

Back
Top Bottom