nice car or nice watch?

I would put about 18,000 down on a used 335 , another 5-6 I would invest on the watch , and keep the rest for a rainy day

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by tmoney85

you are gonna look like a fool wearing a rolex in a civic
smh.gif
laugh.gif
,but seriously nothing is really wrong with that. I see plenty of old asian men drive accords,camrys,avalons, etc and wear a rolex. Now is their watch real I have no clue. I can careless about a watch.
so true. its about what your into. imports street cars or luxury car. the honda if it gets messed up. the parts from the dealership wont costmuch. but the parts on the lexus would.

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

I would put about 18,000 down on a used 335 , another 1-2 I would invest on the watch , and keep the rest for a rainy day
Slightly fixed. Or if you still want an IS...get a slightly used 06, or 07 IS250/350. Personally, I like the Accord a whole lot better. Especiallythis latest gen.

Save your money, don't you see whats going on with the economy?

I'd buy a 1998 M3 coupe, save the rest of the cash (you'd have a lot left) and call it a day. Who really needs a lexus IS anyway?

Why would you buy a civic and try to floss with a Rolex? Sorry bro thats just LAME, don't be stupid we are in a bad bad recession, if you have a great jobwith some sort of economic stability I would say get the Lexus IS, otherwise get the civic, or an accord and stack the rest for a rainy day

I wanna know what kind of Rolex also, you can get a nice Submariner for less than 5k (used and new)

lol is this a serious question?

..car..
lol but with 30K you could cop something wayy better..

i would be rocken the hell out of a Z4 or just save some more for the 370z
pimp.gif

I dont see why you couldnt get both, finance the lex and cop the rolex.

And i'm for certain you can cop a certified preowned is250/350 in the low 20s with cash left over for the watch.

If your asking NT what you should get with your money, chances are you don't have the 30k and you aren't getting either.

^first i have been on niketalk since i was in college, and i still continued to go on niketalk after graduating. and i have asked other people's opinion sowhy not ask niketalk as well. as for the 30,000 i have been saving for a little over 2 years, because i was planning on buying a new car because i am stilldriving the same car i drove in high school(which was a used car as well). and i work for an accounting firm, but i still have 2 more tests to pass before iget my license.

the rolex i was thinking of getting is either a sub mariner white gold with blue face or a yacht master,
no diamonds.

im not getting the car or watch to get laid, i have a gf who i live with and share a mortgage with as well. strictly personal prefrences.

I can't really justify spending excessive amount of money on watches. I like them but I just couldn't see spending more then like 2,000 on one.

Originally Posted by mushu22

^first i have been on niketalk since i was in college, and i still continued to go on niketalk after graduating. and i have asked other people's opinion so why not ask niketalk as well. as for the 30,000 i have been saving for a little over 2 years, because i was planning on buying a new car because i am still driving the same car i drove in high school(which was a used car as well). and i work for an accounting firm, but i still have 2 more tests to pass before i get my license.

the rolex i was thinking of getting is either a sub mariner white gold with blue face or a yacht master,
no diamonds.

im not getting the car or watch to get laid, i have a gf who i live with and share a mortgage with as well. strictly personal prefrences.

The white gold submariner is pretty damn expensive man. No way you'd be getting a Civic and the Sub. You would be tossing your whole budget at thatwatch.

Back
Top Bottom