NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

ARE THOSE SPIRIDONS WITH A JORDAN XIII SOLE. OHHHH NOOO.
indifferent.gif

3 Pairs of Uptempo's just like the Pennys 2s and Pippens..

My Og pair cracked on me.....

As for the barkleys, I will scoop 2 more up to make it 3. I have the 04's.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

ARE THOSE SPIRIDONS WITH A JORDAN XIII SOLE. OHHHH NOOO.
indifferent.gif
My eyes were insulted... I saw that & I thought a womens' cw on a Six Rings footbed? Double
indifferent.gif

NIKE: Take some serious thought into dropping the Spiridons again. The shoe has fans.

Good to see the Bo Trainer drop (again) but I'm wondering why so soon?

My friend is amped about the 24-7 but unless I see a AM95 Neon cw on top of that shoe a la the OTO AM95/360 hybrid last time....
grin.gif

...almost cried when i knew the uptempo 97 will be droppin' 2010....i remember the days when no way to obtain them but to look at those people who wearem'

Those Spiridon fusions....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
... I hate you for that Nike...total disrespect...just released them the way they should be released...
smh.gif
...scumbags

I looked at the pics like "These pics old, these Barks already dropped
laugh.gif
Damn Nike, Oh well, just reminded me I need to find a pair of those thataren't this retro yr. Need thos two and the Grey/Whites

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What are those spiradon hybrids? What are they mixed with?

to me it look like a spiridon/6 rings hybrid. the sole reminds me of the 13's while the upper remains reminiscent of the spiri's

lots of fake uptempos around. With the shoe back in production they may pop up in larger numbers

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

it's going to be another pippen-like release. watch.
more like a black & neon total max uptempo..these are gonna sit, 160 for sneakers with no name attached to em? yeah...i learned from da reggiemillers....

da bulls colored pippens at least sold.

A few things.....

- Uptempos= Just wait til they go on sale.
- Barkleys- Are you serious??? They're still sitting on the shelves
- 24/7s- These pics are better then the pics of the neons that surfaced a while back. Potential.
- Trainer Max- $100?? They were $90 a few years ago!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

. but how dare they not drop the white pair with the black sole before dropping thses again?

These?

I think the Black/White/Concord (Or more recently, Sport Royal and then Pure Purple) colorway is by FAR the best known.
If they dropped these (Ultramarine) a lot of people probably wouldn't even realise it's an OG colorway.

eek.gif

Sweet Jesus at those uptempos copped. why are they dropping barks they just came out this year.

Back
Top Bottom