Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

never really was into nike boots, but the black pair is fire!!!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

I don't like Bakins at all....but these are pretty hot. Black would look much better tho, or maybe the blue/grey colorway. I wonder how the eggplant colorway will look because you know that's comin haha.

*waits for pics of Wale wearing these...
5dsdqw.jpg

210ercz.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

I don't like Bakins at all....but these are pretty hot. Black would look much better tho, or maybe the blue/grey colorway. I wonder how the eggplant colorway will look because you know that's comin haha.

*waits for pics of Wale wearing these...
5dsdqw.jpg

210ercz.jpg

they look dope for real being worn. but i cant do that red colorway.  wale be on it. lol

they look dope for real being worn. but i cant do that red colorway.  wale be on it. lol

I'm happy the released version of the red/black has the black midsole instead of the silver. Still not coping until they're $100 or less.

I'm happy the released version of the red/black has the black midsole instead of the silver. Still not coping until they're $100 or less.

Wale loves him some Gucci and CDG Play
laugh.gif

But word, the Black pair might be a go on a steep discount.

Wale loves him some Gucci and CDG Play
laugh.gif

But word, the Black pair might be a go on a steep discount.

^^^We can see your name running down the list on retro page. You'll get the 300 eventually, but it's obvious that you're trying to rush it.

^^^We can see your name running down the list on retro page. You'll get the 300 eventually, but it's obvious that you're trying to rush it.

Whoa get low! They gonna be shooting for a pair of these, i c it now everybody gonna have these, 
indifferent.gif

Whoa get low! They gonna be shooting for a pair of these, i c it now everybody gonna have these, 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom