Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Picked up the red pair today. Thought i'd never be able to pull them off but they look beautiful on feet.

Picked up the red pair today. Thought i'd never be able to pull them off but they look beautiful on feet.

Too lazy to take pics of myself wearing them so here are a few extra shots. Quality looks good, nice build, loved how they looked on my feet. I only got them because I got a great deal. The air unit isn't as big as i'd hoped (I was thinking they were around the LeBron VII size) but still a dope shoe. Can't wait for the black pair.

5174237150_93f0a1ab04_b.jpg

5174237090_c9a278fcbf_b.jpg

5173631725_5b692b56c4_b.jpg

Too lazy to take pics of myself wearing them so here are a few extra shots. Quality looks good, nice build, loved how they looked on my feet. I only got them because I got a great deal. The air unit isn't as big as i'd hoped (I was thinking they were around the LeBron VII size) but still a dope shoe. Can't wait for the black pair.

5174237150_93f0a1ab04_b.jpg

5174237090_c9a278fcbf_b.jpg

5173631725_5b692b56c4_b.jpg

I saw them on Friday. Not a fan of red, but I like those a lot, but not for $210, since I wouldn't wear them that much.

I saw them on Friday. Not a fan of red, but I like those a lot, but not for $210, since I wouldn't wear them that much.

justhotkicks - nice pics.
im still waiting on the official release date so that i can see if i can cop them on discount or something.
otherwise, ill just wait for the urban spots to put em on sale on maybe see if they are included on the next 50 whenever that ever decides to come.

justhotkicks - nice pics.
im still waiting on the official release date so that i can see if i can cop them on discount or something.
otherwise, ill just wait for the urban spots to put em on sale on maybe see if they are included on the next 50 whenever that ever decides to come.

When is the official release date, black friday, right?

They had them at Legend's already.

When is the official release date, black friday, right?

They had them at Legend's already.

DTLR had them out for a quick second then pulled them saying the release date was nov 20th or something.

DTLR had them out for a quick second then pulled them saying the release date was nov 20th or something.

Originally Posted by dotaganza

cant be the only one that likes it with the Silver on them?? Makes them stand out.
i dont like it on the red but if its like that on the black id try to get those too 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dotaganza

cant be the only one that likes it with the Silver on them?? Makes them stand out.
i dont like it on the red but if its like that on the black id try to get those too 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom