Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Originally Posted by bigj505

DTLR had them out for a quick second then pulled them saying the release date was nov 20th or something.
yeah we didnt know they had a hard street date initially ..

they look pretty good in person though

not copping either even w/ a discount.

Originally Posted by bigj505

DTLR had them out for a quick second then pulled them saying the release date was nov 20th or something.
yeah we didnt know they had a hard street date initially ..

they look pretty good in person though

not copping either even w/ a discount.

a lot of spots in the bx have pairs in, not really feelin the reds in person, might cop other colorways on discount

a lot of spots in the bx have pairs in, not really feelin the reds in person, might cop other colorways on discount

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

we should all agree not to buy them so they drop to the 120-140$ range...

we should do that will a whole bunch of stuff, but i think no matter what they gomma drop in price, saw them at atmos nyc they look nice

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

we should all agree not to buy them so they drop to the 120-140$ range...

we should do that will a whole bunch of stuff, but i think no matter what they gomma drop in price, saw them at atmos nyc they look nice

bigj505 wrote:

Man, I've gotten so much non-Jordan stuff in the past (especially @ Calvert Square) based on employee errors on RDs when things were at their peak...

Good ole' days...

bigj505 wrote:

Man, I've gotten so much non-Jordan stuff in the past (especially @ Calvert Square) based on employee errors on RDs when things were at their peak...

Good ole' days...

Back
Top Bottom