NIKE ACG thread

if you bought from nike.com, they have a 30day return policy no matter what the condition of the shoes

Yeah I saw some of the clothing at 21 mercer. Tees are a tad ridiculous. Jacket, shorts, and crewneck are the nicest pieces in my opinion. The pocket on the crew is a little silly but it's still pretty good regardless.

I think I might be the only one who rates the size of the T's and jackets.

On the whole I thought the "retro" releases were decent.
But I think the items were a little of the "safe" side. In the future I think they should retro some of the classic jackets (Cervino etc), Mowabb II and since ACG is meant for trail running, camping, climbing etc, some accessories would be sick. Climbing clips etc.
Then again, I'm in favour of Nike retroing some Aqua Gear, so could be well off the mark :lol:

But I think the items were a little of the "safe" side. In the future I think they should retro some of the classic jackets (Cervino etc), Mowabb II and since ACG is meant for trail running, camping, climbing etc, some accessories would be sick. Climbing clips etc.
i loved this idea of a "retro" drop but the sizing on the items really frustrated me. and despite my love for the air revaderchi (i probably own about 5 pairs or more) i wish they chose something else to drop. mowabb 2s would have been an excellent choice. i would have loved air escapes too. if they wanted to make it more risky they could have done hybrids or updated versions of the classic acg shoes. accessories are a great idea. a few people i follow on ig are asking for feedback on the drop and what they would like to see in the future so i guess we shall see.

Purchased these recently... I love their cws! C51FC8C7-BA64-414B-BA16-C1F92A784F68.jpeg

Last edited:
Any other places besides KITH that still has the Ruckel Ridges in stock?

Thinking of treating myself to an early bday gift

So I finally got my OTHER pair of the Dog Mountains in... doubt I'll keep both, and considering that the Ruckel Ridges won't be worth the investment for me, I'm definitely choosing between these blue ones and the black ones. Just one simple picture and a repost of the black one if anyone wants to see it side by side. What are your guys' thoughts?!

42788193141_03c1c2cb8f_b.jpg

42582216402_c89ff49abc_b.jpg

I'm not sure, what the difference is between the first and second picture, but both are equally cool.

Reactions: JPS
Can anyone confirm that if I order the next size up on the shorts, they will be also longer In length and not just wider in width.

Ordered a medium and thinking I should’ve went large.

Managed to grab a small locally today in the gray deploy cargo shorts so my medium will going back to Nike (unless someone wants them?) but unfortunately small sold out in the black deploys before I got to counter. Anyone have any leads by any chance? All I can seem to find online is large and up

Can you give more info? Like what size are the t-shirt, your height and weight and what size you usually are in Nike tees.

The tee fits you good in this pic. Might order one
sure thing brother

I'm 5' 8". last time i weighed myself i was 202-205. im fairly sure im under that weight in that pic as ive been leaning out the past couple of months.

The T is an XL and I honestly dont wear Nike t shirts. but in nike soccer jerseys I wear a Large. tech fleece hoodies I wear an XL.

I have fairly broad shoulders and decent pecs.

LMK if u want pics of those in ur DM papi.

LMAO JK

Back
Top Bottom