NIKE ACG thread

0F2DE1F0-2D10-4882-A008-5C983669C0F9.jpeg

4B238BDE-1D77-446E-94B5-0A0CE397DCF8.jpeg

More ACG loaded up on NDC.. Cargo pants there but never saw a small in either color.. Didn't see anything other than a large for the black cargos.

Was able to use 20% off code to snag the goretex jacket and light colored cargos, just hope they fit..

So there were no Mediums of either cargos?

The pants got outta there too quick. Gonna have to settle on the nikelab joints if they ever go on sale.

NOOOOO I had Nike Gift Cards ready for these Cargos

Boys that cooked let us know how they fit plzzz.. hopefully nike restocks

toros23 toros23 What was retail on cargos, and can you bless us with style code brotha.

Last edited:
NOOOOO I had Nike Gift Cards ready for these Cargos

Boys that cooked let us know how they fit plzzz.. hopefully nike restocks

toros23 toros23 What was retail on cargos, and can you bless us with style code brotha.

Here is a link you can monitor, pricing and style codes are there.

https://www.nike.com/t/acg-mens-pants-9bDMML

I am definitely expecting a ndc restock at some point (since so many sizes were missing from start) and I think Europe's official drop date for these is later this month, so still gonna be some chances for everyone else I hope..

Here is a link you can monitor, pricing and style codes are there.

https://www.nike.com/t/acg-mens-pants-9bDMML

I am definitely expecting a ndc restock at some point (since so many sizes were missing from start) and I think Europe's official drop date for these is later this month, so still gonna be some chances for everyone else I hope..

Aye I appreciate that. Yeah, there's gotta be a restock. Glad you snagged tho! Let us know how they fit.

Yea I had been refreshing all day yesterday and then go to grab dinner and the cargos drop :smh:

Damn missed the blk cargos. But I got my olive acgs cargos in from Ubiq. I'm a 33/34 and went down to a M, they still fit big around all around, but I **** with it. I definitely do feel like I could've gone down to a S, but not sure since I have big calves.

FW2017, I believe. I found my pair at Nike Clearance a while ago.

thank you. had a feeling they were older and not a new release.

if you have to have a product no, sharing would be appreciated. gonna search to see if I can luck up on a pair.

edit: thanks mdlr mdlr

just noticed the new acg comes out tomorrow

49699908_343746202885891_1919508741982846920_n.jpg

Damn, these pants remind me of my high school days back 11-12 years ago, or maybe even 14-15 years ago when I loved wearing my Old Navy cargos in this color. I'm tempted to buy either this one or the black one (assuming I can find them somewhere) to wear for the trails!

Oops sorry I'm in HKG. However I did go to nikelab in NYC last weekend, they don't have that much stuff surprisingly, still pushing the cav empt line.

I felt the cargoes cut doesn't feel as refined as the Erolson style (of course its a diff line). But I keep thinking about them so I'll have to go back hahah
how bout the sizing? same as the nikelab acg?

QVb2J8Y

Looks like we’re getting a few colour ways of the fleece from the SS19 drop. I think I saw an olive green version on Instagram somewhere.

I haven’t seen these sweaters for sale online anywhere yet. Has anyone here managed to grab one?

QVb2J8Y

Looks like we’re getting a few colour ways of the fleece from the SS19 drop. I think I saw an olive green version on Instagram somewhere.

I haven’t seen these sweaters for sale online anywhere yet. Has anyone here managed to grab one?
yea but the only item we are waiting for Es cargot

Back
Top Bottom