NIKE ACG thread

Got the jacket for $20 didn’t realize till I received it that it’s gore tex.:nthat: Very happy.
4E7DA626-1280-4984-A363-9B9429998FD5.jpeg

I got the cargos in, and my God, this ain't it, chief (as the saying goes). Here's how they look for someone with a 5'7" (170cm) / 175-lb (79.4 kg) frame with the pants sitting on the waist.

47023844022_7a474775cd_b.jpg
47023844222_beb20cc4c5_b.jpg

Here's how it looks if you bring it up to belly-button level. That's right; belly-button level. This is where the zipper of the pants can barely reach the halfway mark.

40111160053_f644e513c6_b.jpg
32134287257_70eae025ab_b.jpg

The kick images show you the knee articulation where the seams allow the pants to be more flexible. With it at waist height, it is a solid 3" - 4" BELOW the knee cap, so if you're picky (or if you can't help but notice), it is more restricting than it is more non-restricting.

I guess the only pro is that if you want to look like a high-schooler, this will work, because this was BASICALLY one of my high school outfits. That was 11-14 years ago.

This is for sure going back. I like Nike's pants, but for the most part, they gotta come up with a solid straight fit. No baggy *** upper and no tapered calves; just a straight-fitting pair of ACG cargos. The NikeLab Essentials Cargo is the closest to that example and I love those.

those are xs?

left pic of the urkel high waisted fit doesn't look too bad though

rfx45 rfx45 They're a small, and I wear a medium for pants. I can't zip it up at belly-button height. Not sure if that's something embarrassing to admit or if it's the actual truth. :lol: You're right though; at THAT height, it's much better. I guess anyone with a 5'10" or 5'11" frame and higher will find these more in their favor over me.

nah, nothing embarrassing about that, its actually helpful

appreciate being the guinea pig and the fit pics

:emoji_thumbsup:Yeah, definitely! I think my best recommendation if you guys want more of the fitted (or traditional straight fit) variation, look into the NikeLab Essentials Cargo pants. Keep in mind that this was made about 15 months ago, so finding them may be particularly tough. Product numbers for them are 890065-010 for black and -451 for obsidian navy blue. Doesn't have as many pockets with that same appeal, but it does have DWR coating. I don't have fit pictures of those, but if you guys want, I can provide some pictures!

When I see the ladies cargos I can't help but think we should have gotten a non-cropped version of those without the elastic (and curves) for the men.

On a side note, anyone wondering about the waffle top? It’S super soft, and has thumb holes in the sleeves, something not put on descriptions

I bought the waffle long sleeve in black. It fits really well and I was pleasantly surprised to discover the thumb holes. I might end up grabbing the yellow as well.

I also picked up the oversized tee shirt but ended up returning it because the fit was WAY too boxy. I usually take an L in tee shirts and I grabbed an M knowing that it would run large but it was still too big.

us3less us3less thanks for posting the fit pics brotha! I honestly think they look good! even at the waist. But I feel you if baggier isn't your thing.

us3less us3less thanks for posting the fit pics brotha! I honestly think they look good! even at the waist. But I feel you if baggier isn't your thing.

Sure thing! I think if it had the same fit of the Urkel-height AT the waist line, I'd really keep it. Woe is me :lol:

theyre really embracing that oversized acrnm look w these huh

The ACG cargos run super wide/big. Caught a S in the black and they fit bigger than my Medium NL ACGs cargos from a few years back. I'm used to the baggy fit. I would love for Nike to drop a standard fit of cargoes, not super slim like the Tech pack cargos, not sum super wide, just some regular fit joints.
Also picked up the vest. Pretty dope alternative to a fanny pack.

Attachments

• IMG_7299.JPG
    IMG_7299.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7292.JPG
    IMG_7292.JPG
    354.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_7293.JPG
    IMG_7293.JPG
    341.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_7298.JPG
    IMG_7298.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 140
Would love to know this as well, as I have been eyeing this piece and have my page monitor going hoping it goes on sale so i can use these gift cards.

Just received this piece It’s nice jacket I was expecting a darker shade.
It has like a very minor 3m very minor or it might just be my eyes jacket is thin but the insulated vest seems to be warm. I’ll test it out in a few days how it holds in the rain and cold

Back
Top Bottom