NIKE ACG thread

Anyone know the sizing on this shirt? I always go medium on my ACG shirts but for some reason, the long sleeves always feel bigger than the short sleeves. For reference im 5’4, roughly 165-170 pounds, muscular build.

4DE1263E-7722-4572-91B8-9308DDC3B12F.jpeg

Anyone know the sizing on this shirt? I always go medium on my ACG shirts but for some reason, the long sleeves always feel bigger than the short sleeves. For reference im 5’4, roughly 165-170 pounds, muscular build.

In the description on that it says this:
ECC806D0-5A3C-4DDB-8A24-58170C6D69AC.jpeg

honestly if you are ordering from Nike directly just buy the two sizes you are in between if they are available and just take advantage of the free returns.

purp MFs $75 at notre

great price if you like purple or need a midsole to sacrifice

Gotta chime in on the ACG Gaiadomes. I bought these for the purpose of wearing around the city during rainy days.

Maybe it just really needs some good amount of break-in time, but they are indeed very lackluster in cushioning. I could not feel the Zoom Air at all. The upper is excellent for waterproofness and can help with some warmth on a cold day, but the synthetic upper is really stiff. It did slightly SLIGHTLY start softening up, but the upper is not good. Traction is questionable. I slip a bit on wet cobblestone floors out on the sidewalk while my New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro GTX and Nike ACG Mountain Flys have no problem.

So for general city wear, I can't recommend.

i had to half size up on Gaiadomes. the upper were hurting my feet in my true size. i was also not impress with the zoom. when i get home i will try swapping the insoles with some Hefe Luxx deluxe that i have somewhere around my house

I copped some hoka tor hi’s and I’m still on the fence about them. I wanted winter boots and have been staring at the Gaiadomes but now ya have me second guessing whether or not I should cop lol

i had to half size up on Gaiadomes. the upper were hurting my feet in my true size. i was also not impress with the zoom. when i get home i will try swapping the insoles with some Hefe Luxx deluxe that i have somewhere around my house

It's strange, because the upper makes you feel like you should not go true to size, but when I'm walking, I can definitely feel a lot of space with length.

I copped some hoka tor hi’s and I’m still on the fence about them. I wanted winter boots and have been staring at the Gaiadomes but now ya have me second guessing whether or not I should cop lol

Yeah honestly... the Gaiadomes would be worthy if you can look past every underwhelming and/or disappointing factor of the shoe (misfitting and unforgiving upper, questionable traction, horrible cushioning execution) and would be only for the namesake of Nike ACG. If it makes you feel better, my other three options I've been looking at for boots are the Hoka Kaha Mid 2 GTX, Hoka Anacapa Mid GTXs and the New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro Mid GTX. The Vibram Megagrip traction is a big step up above the ACG Gaiadomes. I was even surprised that the ACG Mountain Flys have really good traction compared to the Gaiadomes. Out of all the winterized shoes I've worn from Nike, it's only those and the Presto Utility from 2016 that had no issues with traction.

Last edited:
It's strange, because the upper makes you feel like you should not go true to size, but when I'm walking, I can definitely feel a lot of space with length.

Yeah honestly... the Gaiadomes would be worthy if you can look past every underwhelming and/or disappointing factor of the shoe (misfitting and unforgiving upper, questionable traction, horrible cushioning execution) and would be only for the namesake of Nike ACG. If it makes you feel better, my other three options I've been looking at for boots are the Hoka Kaha Mid 2 GTX, Hoka Anacapa Mid GTXs and the New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro Mid GTX. The Vibram Megagrip traction is a big step up above the ACG Gaiadomes. I was even surprised that the ACG Mountain Flys have really good traction compared to the Gaiadomes. Out of all the winterized shoes I've worn from Nike, it's only those and the Presto Utility from 2016 that had no issues with traction.
Won’t lie, ya might have convinced me to save my money.
I wanted a good pair of goretex boots tbh, which is how I ended up on the tor’s but hoka sizing is weird and I feel like I have a tad bit too much space in the toe box.
To me the gaiadomes are beautiful but if it’s uncomfortable and stiff, it makes me second guess whether to search for a pair

Won’t lie, ya might have convinced me to save my money.
I wanted a good pair of goretex boots tbh, which is how I ended up on the tor’s but hoka sizing is weird and I feel like I have a tad bit too much space in the toe box.
To me the gaiadomes are beautiful but if it’s uncomfortable and stiff, it makes me second guess whether to search for a pair

Yeah, I personally feel $230 for those is just not right. They definitely look great though. Maybe just order the white pair on Nike.com and give it a try for a few days since they have a no-questions-asked return policy. My experience might be different compared to yours potentially, and compared to others. I think the extra roominess for the Hokas can help accommodate thicker socks and maybe a custom insole if you have one.

Yeah, I personally feel $230 for those is just not right. They definitely look great though. Maybe just order the white pair on Nike.com and give it a try for a few days since they have a no-questions-asked return policy. My experience might be different compared to yours potentially, and compared to others. I think the extra roominess for the Hokas can help accommodate thicker socks and maybe a custom insole if you have one.
That’s actually not a bad idea. I was going to purchase the trail color of the gaiadomes, Nike doesn’t have it anymore but I found them at a sneaker store that doesn’t take returns which sucks

Still serving some larger sizes.

Is the mountain fly narrower or about the same width as the nasu? I have wide feet and can't wear some of Nike's narrower shoes.

The mountain fly low 2 looks like a mash up of the original with the nasu 2

Is the mountain fly narrower or about the same width as the nasu? I have wide feet and can't wear some of Nike's narrower shoes.

The mountain fly low 2 looks like a mash up of the original with the nasu 2

Nasu is more narrow.

Reactions: TWC
Back
Top Bottom