Nike ACG Trainerendor

For Jose or whoever else on here thats worn there pairs plenty, how do these hold up and how easily do these get beat up? I just got a pair but haven't wore them yet. Based on the material the toes made of, it seems like they'll crease up pretty easily.
they are shoes- 

when you wear them they 'wear'

this means they will not always look brand spanking new.

Wear them,

enjoy them

or buy crocs

they actually wera well- they craese- but every shoe should crease- 

proper leather shoes crease

only shoe shta dont crease or e-heroes who put them on to take pics to post up for eprops

and gumboots

Hope these hit Nike ID
Be nice if the midsole and outsole instead of being one solid color with the two little hits on the heel and toe, could be different colors.

they actually wera well- they craese- but every shoe should crease- 
proper leather shoes crease

only shoe shta dont crease or e-heroes who put them on to take pics to post up for eprops

and gumboots

I understand shoes are meant to be worn, just about all my kicks are put in regular rotation but this isn't true. Not all shoes crease. I've been wearing mostly Rosheruns lately and they show no creasing and little to no signs of wear after multiple uses. It might be due to the material they're made of, because I take care of my kicks and give them a quick wipe down after use but this is also true for my air max 90's and 95's, they've been worn plenty but show no creasing that caught my attention. I agree on the leather shoes creasing though. I guess the question I should of asked was how severe does the creasing show on these.

Last edited:
got mine in today and they are def TTS, imo...

i prolly woulda been uncomfortable had i sized down by a half size.

Might have to check these out.  My black sail roshes are really getting worn down.
id def check them out... honestly i think these are much better than the roshes, for the $80 price point i feel like you get much more from the $10 difference.. Comfort wise still debating which is better but both are still very comfortable

I'm in desperate need of replacing my black ones. Size 8.

Any leads please?

:frown:
Replacing? As in you already had a pair and they're beat?

Had my eye on these for a while, but I recently ended up copping a different pair of kicks. Hopefully I run into a couple pairs down the road, namely the blacks and the olives.

I could've swore when I checked earlier that it said $80. Now it's at $95. Did premier up the price on these?
yeah they did. they a tad bit more, but reasonable for the 3m used i'm guessing. does anyone if these drop at 11 am pst or est?

yeah they did. they a tad bit more, but reasonable for the 3m used i'm guessing. does anyone if these drop at 11 am pst or est?

If it's like past releases it should be 11 am est. The saucony cabin fevers and new balance burn rubbers dropped at 11 am est. thanks for the reminder too. I'm in Cali and was planning on checking at 11 am pst.

Considering the stussy, they're the allover 3M, right?

View media item 679851
Mesh instead, which is a cheaper material, a stussy logo, a pair of laces, and a panel of 3M on the heel.
That makes these worth an extra $15 over the normal GR's?
No thanks.

Still looking for the Olives in size 13 somewhere BTW, could use some help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom