Nike ACG Trainerendor

If you rock them with the strap unstrapped and lace loose they aren't so narrow, guys. Lot more comfortable that way.

Just FYI. I would try that b4 you go hunting down a half size up. I think they look better like that too, personally. Seemed like when I loosened mine up a bit they weren't slipping on the heel either (which isn't usually the case when I lace most shoes loose).

I feel they run narrow , I got an 11.5 and the length is fine but feel there narrow , I'm gonna return and get a 12 , I wear size 12 in all air maxes and 11.5 in all trainers like trainer 1 or sc
You must have some crazy feet

AT1's nororiously run small and tight.

I have a crazy wide foot and these are a blessing, as they have great width

As DJPJ says- loosen the strap.

DO NOT GO 1/2 up for these- if anything- go 1/2 down

If you still need a pair of the original black/white lows, Active has 15% off any order today. Use code GREENMON. Still have to pay shipping, but it's a good deal on a hard to find shoe

stussy-nike-trainerendor-10-630x419.jpg

Solid colorways but I dunno if I'll go through the trouble of trying to scoop these.

that allover 3m is a problem tho :smokin
Doubt these will make it to niketown for me to use my discount on |I

Co-sign on the 3M. I LOVE 3M on kicks. If I come across those Neon/3M joints down the line, definitely will cop.

Right now I just can't spend any more money on kicks lol.

UPS just dropped off my second pair of Blacks.
Figured I'd double up on them before they're fully sold out everywhere.
I ordered from Active Ride Shop.
The Nike box was all but destroyed, but the outside shipping box was perfect.
So you know the Nike box was like that and Active shipped them anyway.
The shoes themselves are fine though, so I'll live with it.

Still looking for the Olives in size 13. Some help would be great, been looking for a while now.

Anyone know which stores will be dropping the stussy collabs this weekend?

EDIT: i mean other than the stussy chapter stores.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in a few days ago, and i finally decided to put them on feet. The cushioning is pretty good and he stability of the strap is a plus. They're like Roshes on steriods. I'm looking forward to using these daily on my trip to LA this weekend, will determine how good they are if i want to double up or not. For those asking about the fit. I say go TTS. I'm pretty wide foot myself but the fit on these weren't enough for me to go up 0.5 up. Hope this helps with anyone that is looking to buy.

P.S. has anyone water tested these joints? if so lmk thanks.

Just got my pair in a few days ago, and i finally decided to put them on feet. The cushioning is pretty good and he stability of the strap is a plus. They're like Roshes on steriods. I'm looking forward to using these daily on my trip to LA this weekend, will determine how good they are if i want to double up or not. For those asking about the fit. I say go TTS. I'm pretty wide foot myself but the fit on these weren't enough for me to go up 0.5 up. Hope this helps with anyone that is looking to buy.

P.S. has anyone water tested these joints? if so lmk thanks.

wouldn't recommend it; mine got some light rain on them and once they dried the color wasn't consistent on the suede anymore

Took me a minute but I was finally able to track down a pair of the Black/White in a 13 at ShoePalace.com. Got the order confirmation, but still waiting on that shipping confirmation to really guarantee that I copped a pair.

Found out my pair shipped! Can't wait for these to get here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom