Nike Air 180 OG

I know this is the OG thread, but has anyone seen the EM 180's in person yet? Did you like them?

I know this is the OG thread, but has anyone seen the EM 180's in person yet? Did you like them?
Just Meh! For me , it's pretty clean though and i'm sure they would get trash here in the city with all that mesh. Those will def will be markdown

Something tells me this release will be different , last time during HOA pack everything eventually ended up on Clearance racks. This time around the og 1,90,95 sold out really quick

This is true, but those are staple air max models that you see on the shelf everyday, I don't think the 180 is a popular am model, hence the fact that they sat and ended up going for $30 lol

In comparison the AM1 og retails for $140, the AM95 for $135, and the AM 97 for $175. It really is confusing why a US $120 would go for $200.

Any good method to removing the yellowing on the midsole? I was thinking bleach + water or Lysol wipes and patience.

These shoes take me back to when I was a kid. I can recall walking into the mall as a kid when these were in stores and seeing a large display version of this shoe and "air 180" signs galore and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Don't see that much anymore. Anyway just bought a pair. Hopefully they are comfy because they will be my training shoes.

Went to galleria mall in houston today and no one had these , they are sitting on FNL site so hopefully they go on sale. I wanted to see how the yellowing looks in person before I copped. I know the yellowing on my og navy 1s is almost non existing

Thanks for the heads up on Finishline. About to pull the trigger on a pair for $100 with the coupon. Not risking hoping they go on sale. I've been waiting for these for a pretty long time.

Holding off.  Want them, but I won't break them out for a few months anyways.  Will grab with a reward eventually.

Am I the only one that doesn't have an issue with the "OG" treatment? I'd rather it not be there, but it's pretty subtle- not very noticeable

I don't prefer it but I don't mind it if it means I can actually have the shoe since the HOA 180s are hard to find at a good price. I just don't like it when they look dirty. If they have a consistent yellow throughout that's fine. But when they have different shades and stuff, I don't like it as much. 

I got these in yesterday. The tongue material is way thinner and flimsy compared to my 06 IDs. The upper seems to be a bit yellowed as well in addition to the sole. I hate the yellowed soles on these. I tried using Mr. Clean magic eraser to get it off but it barely worked, and I ended up messing up some of the upper :smh:. I'm thinking of using that shoe whitener stuff they use to write on windows on the soles because I've never painted midsoles before. Anyone else painted their soles or something of the sort?

I got these in yesterday. The tongue material is way thinner and flimsy compared to my 06 IDs. The upper seems to be a bit yellowed as well in addition to the sole. I hate the yellowed soles on these. I tried using Mr. Clean magic eraser to get it off but it barely worked, and I ended up messing up some of the upper :smh:. I'm thinking of using that shoe whitener stuff they use to write on windows on the soles because I've never painted midsoles before. Anyone else painted their soles or something of the sort?

What do you think of the shoes construction? Do they seem durable? I'd like to wear these to run / workout in.

Back
Top Bottom