Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i don't think i'm buying anymore new foams. the shape and "ridges" are just horrible

Yup, these don't like NOTHING like what foams are supposed to look like. Flat toe-box, shallow grooves - but of course it's because the hype of the foamposite shoe has muiltiplied in the past year, so they're mass-producing these in the cheapest way. But believe me, this foam hype will die out eventually. Most of these cats don't really got love for Foams, it's a phase thing. Why do I say that? Where were all these cats when these foams were dropping in '07? ##%$ dropped to $100 and dudes were passing..

And this colorway is straight up ugly. No other way of putting it. I would honestly put these at the bottom of the list as far as foamposite ones go.
Preach on my man
Foams slowly turning into a hypebeast shoe smh

i need these
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i don't think i'm buying anymore new foams. the shape and "ridges" are just horrible

Yup, these don't like NOTHING like what foams are supposed to look like. Flat toe-box, shallow grooves - but of course it's because the hype of the foamposite shoe has muiltiplied in the past year, so they're mass-producing these in the cheapest way. But believe me, this foam hype will die out eventually. Most of these cats don't really got love for Foams, it's a phase thing. Why do I say that? Where were all these cats when these foams were dropping in '07? ##%$ dropped to $100 and dudes were passing..

And this colorway is straight up ugly. No other way of putting it. I would honestly put these at the bottom of the list as far as foamposite ones go.
Preach on my man
Foams slowly turning into a hypebeast shoe smh

sneaker-con-dc-feet-recap-55.jpg

does this help?..........the new Foams the molds are real soft compared to the older ones. I squeezed the Cactus ones and then the Eggplants and it was a big difference. Not really trippin on the grooves, just don't make them like the '10 Eggs
sick.gif
 Them things were so shallow.

Nike riding the black green colorway.

Can't justify purchasing because of the Lebron VII Dunkmans, Altititudes, Volt Uptempo's.

too many black and green shoes, but clean shoe nonetheless. I wish they would release the Army Foams again.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i always think air randy pics are just awful. cant he get a camera out of the back of a factory to use?

I'm saying....a lot of dudes pay crazy amount of money over retail to him, the least he could do is get a decent point and shoot cam

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Nike riding the black green colorway.

Can't justify purchasing because of the Lebron VII Dunkmans, Altititudes, Volt Uptempo's.

too many black and green shoes, but clean shoe nonetheless. I wish they would release the Army Foams again.
THIS... & Don't forget about the Kobe VI Rice & the upcoming 2011 colorway...

These will NOT be "exclusive" (to whoever posted that "word" got wrong info).

Nike is about their bread on foams right now.

Confirmed.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Confirmed.
Thank you, kind sir. ALL I needed to hear.

^
Ah man,

Always gotta make that gmail/BBM to OR when bammas start talking out the sides of their necks on here.

laugh.gif

Confirmed.

i posted exclusive, but did add rumor. "confirmed"
wink.gif

Confirmed.
thank you
smokin.gif

I like these.

Will be my first foamposite( if I don't scoop up a pair of Pearls or Coppers soon).

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I like these.

Will be my first foamposite( if I don't scoop up a pair of Pearls or Coppers soon).

Dam they still sell the pearls somewhere in the world...(NOT ONLINE)... WHERE SO I need another pair foams sell out in a day in Washington DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom