Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Wait why are people assuming these will go up into the thousands? Paying 800 for foams BEFORE they come out sounds crazy. What if they don't even make over 400 which they probably won't.... Remember resellers can only charge what you guys are crazy enough to pay....

QFT...

So your telling me I can make upwards of $1000 
nerd.gif

So be it then.

Oh look, another place getting em...

Im pretty sure these will be limited, but not as limited as people think.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

So your telling me I can make upwards of $1000 
nerd.gif

So be it then.

Thank you sir for proving a point. Perfect example of why things are the way they are now. All you see are is dollar signs and it shouldnt even be about that. I can't even blame people for not sharing info on here. It's not about the money it's about the sneakers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Wait why are people assuming these will go up into the thousands? Paying 800 for foams BEFORE they come out sounds crazy. What if they don't even make over 400 which they probably won't.... Remember resellers can only charge what you guys are crazy enough to pay....

Limited shoe, limited supplies, few select stores and you think they won't go up to the thousands? Take south beach lebron for Ex, they were released globally and Niketown had about 100 to give out, i wouldnt consider the SB lebron not that limited but yet they go for 900 and up. These will def be up there in that category.

Edit-

This website had a full size run from 8-12, and were going for $1,200....now they only have 2 sizes left.

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html

So you still think this shoe won't go in the thousands?

lol people really are dying to call something the next south beach's. These are nothing like them though. These are just a hyped colorway of a shoe that has been released a number of times in this year alone. The lebrons were an original colorway on a signature shoe that may never retro again or for a very long time.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Limited shoe, limited supplies, few select stores and you think they won't go up to the thousands? Take south beach lebron for Ex, they were released globally and Niketown had about 100 to give out, i wouldnt consider the SB lebron not that limited but yet they go for 900 and up. These will def be up there in that category.

Edit-

This website had a full size run from 8-12, and were going for $1,200....now they only have 2 sizes left.

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html

So you still think this shoe won't go in the thousands?

STOP POSTING!! everyone understands your viewpoint....you got the shoes, good for you

CrookedTongues also?
eek.gif

Since when do Euro sites or Euro stores at that (besides HOH) get foams? Just goes to show these are nowhere near as limited as people first thought.People need to stop the hype and offering $6,$700+ for these.....They will def. hit over $400 since Reds which were a GR are selling at $325 and up, but I cant see these hitting $600+,def. not $8-900. but who knows, its up to the hypester who pays the $.... to each their own

NYC will be a madhouse....Everyone is talking about them, from kids to moms. No one is even worried about Cements this weekend, everyone is after these
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And with schools being off all of next week, I see things getting worse. wont be surprised if these young kids start camping on Monday or Tuesday
30t6p3b.gif

dude on ebay sold em for 1350
roll.gif
 more than 1 pair too he had 9-12 i believe and only has 1 pair left

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

dude on ebay sold em for 1350
roll.gif
 more than 1 pair too he had 9-12 i believe and only has 1 pair left

And he just made 10 grand
30t6p3b.gif
wow
The majority of those who do get these will be selling them the same day for 750+

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

CrookedTongues also?
eek.gif

Since when do Euro sites or Euro stores at that (besides HOH) get foams? Just goes to show these are nowhere near as limited as people first thought.People need to stop the hype and offering $6,$700+ for these.....They will def. hit over $400 since Reds which were a GR are selling at $325 and up, but I cant see these hitting $600+,def. not $8-900. but who knows, its up to the hypester who pays the $.... to each their own

NYC will be a madhouse....Everyone is talking about them, from kids to moms. No one is even worried about Cements this weekend, everyone is after these
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And with schools being off all of next week, I see things getting worse. wont be surprised if these young kids start camping on Monday or Tuesday
30t6p3b.gif

Come again?????????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why is that????? Been out of High school for too long now so I don't remember any time we got off for a week in Feb
laugh.gif

If thats the case I feel bad for the people copping in NYC. Most hypebeasts nowadays are teenagers.... RD is gonna be crazy for NYC

Back
Top Bottom