Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

FOUND THE LEBRON'S FOR 325 SHIPPED, INITIALLY HATED THIS SHOE AND DDNT LIKE THEM UNTIL I SAW THEM IN PERSON... COULD NOT GET OVER HOW GOOD THEY LOOK IN PERSON-NO OTHER 9'S FOR ME... THE HUNT FOR THESE FOAMS STILL CONTINUES...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

These sneakers are nice, but there not worth the hassle. Prices are insane, Footaction and house of hoops are being salty on shipment of goods. Whatever nike you could keepem.

I'm gonna stop posting in this thread. Seriously every time I post I get about 10 inboxes that are the same question when the answer is right here in the thread.

I rather try and fail than not try at all...not my first rodeo. Got an unlimited anyway lol.

RATIO: ONE LOW DOWN SHADY STORE/4 PAIRS.... TO.... ALL OF NEW YORK CITY (POPULATION OF SOME ODD MILLION) ... FAIL.. YOU DO THE MATH *RICH FOREVER VOICE*

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Im going to 21 mercer right now, whos gonna join me!!!

No one. Are you guys not reading it correctly...4 pairs....going to loyal customers....you gonna leave with a broken heart not kicks.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

No one. Are you guys not reading it correctly...4 pairs....going to loyal customers....you gonna leave with a broken heart not kicks.

I was gonna go tomorrow until you made me think clearly. I'll just go to work get paid, and study for a test tomorrow. Hopefully re release in the summer. Yeezy 2 next on my list, gonna go hard for those!

thisizdray wrote:

FALSEBuying a pair of kicks and later deciding u don't want them And selling them is not the type of reseller people have a gripe with. We probably all have sold or traded a sneaker. But when you go after sneakers you don't want for the purpose of flipping them immediately that's where people have an issue. The resellers im referring to are the people who go purchase 20 pairs of a shoe they don't want just to jack up the price and hope some fool will pay their stupid price. Now the buyer must accept responcibilty as well (btw you guys who forked over the 1000+ dollars for these are idiots IMO (unless your rich but most are just living beyond their means) ). [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]The type of dudes who camp all night for a shoe then walks out and immediately says 400 dollars for them right now is what is hurting the "sneaker game", the guys who show up with 30 people buy the whole stock out and want to jack up the price to people who actually want them.[/color] Now with this sneaker I think it's a very ugly shoe and I didn't want so I didn't go after it to attempt to sell it, if only others would be that way....
Let the church say amen!

Originally Posted by ericjunior

thisizdray wrote:

FALSEBuying a pair of kicks and later deciding u don't want them And selling them is not the type of reseller people have a gripe with. We probably all have sold or traded a sneaker. But when you go after sneakers you don't want for the purpose of flipping them immediately that's where people have an issue. The resellers im referring to are the people who go purchase 20 pairs of a shoe they don't want just to jack up the price and hope some fool will pay their stupid price. Now the buyer must accept responcibilty as well (btw you guys who forked over the 1000+ dollars for these are idiots IMO (unless your rich but most are just living beyond their means) ). [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]The type of dudes who camp all night for a shoe then walks out and immediately says 400 dollars for them right now is what is hurting the "sneaker game", the guys who show up with 30 people buy the whole stock out and want to jack up the price to people who actually want them.[/color] Now with this sneaker I think it's a very ugly shoe and I didn't want so I didn't go after it to attempt to sell it, if only others would be that way....
Let the church say amen!

lmao!! Exactly, and I know some people that say "don't be mad at the reseller, be mad at the consumer". Giving the reseller a complete pass.. Well I say dont get mad at the consumer that's about to slide the reseller 1600 counterfit bills, and 220 legit dollars.. So you can atleast get what you paid for the shoe returned to you. One cruel intent deserves another..

Why are we ratting people out 
30t6p3b.gif

Who cares if "workers" are getting pairs? If you had that advantage, you'd cop, too.

Y'all _'s act like the biggest #%%#!%$ over sneakers. 

Originally Posted by capo1119

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I was gonna go tomorrow until you made me think clearly. I'll just go to work get paid, and study for a test tomorrow. Hopefully re release in the summer. Yeezy 2 next on my list, gonna go hard for those!

NYC cats got it bad, its getting impossible to get kicks out there UNLESS you know someone, and even after you guys get valid info from valid people on here about the availability of the shoe, you choose not to listen, and go stand outside for hours for 4 pairs of kicks smh, thats crazy and stupid, its getting like that out here in Cali though too, actually its been like that for years now but its getting worse, and just like these and the Yeezy 2s unless you know a LOYAL connect. You aint getting them. So make your next move your best move, chess not checkers people. Good to see some people use there brains on here. DMPs & 500 FOR THESE, YEAH F**KIN RIGHT.
laugh.gif
THATS SICK.

I see same people over and over complaining about not getting a pair in this thread.

Maybe get off Niketalk, go get a job then you can pay the reseller for your pair or at least some bum stand in line for you over night.

Get it together folks.

Kids these days want something without hustling for it.

Also if you dudes put this effort into getting a University degree like you did these "Galaxy FOAMS" you be working for Nike.

75% of you got your priorities out of wack.

Originally Posted by riddla713

I just copped a sz 10.5 for $750, I won't have them till Tuesday but I feel really good about the price. And I was even offering $1,000 left and right and nobody would bite but one of my local homies hooked me up for $750. Will post pics when I have them on Tuesday, now my galaxy all-star pack is complete
pimp.gif

What kinda "homie" is that???????
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by riddla713

I just copped a sz 10.5 for $750, I won't have them till Tuesday but I feel really good about the price. And I was even offering $1,000 left and right and nobody would bite but one of my local homies hooked me up for $750. Will post pics when I have them on Tuesday, now my galaxy all-star pack is complete
pimp.gif

What kinda "homie" is that???????
roll.gif
roll.gif

just a friend i met in the shoe game that i have helped out before, it wasnt my best friend or anything. $750 was well worth it to me considering nobody would bite when i was offering $1k+. yeah its probably a little more than you would expect a friend to charge you but when he offered that price i jumped quick, $750 i can handle but letting go of a g for 1 pair of kicks is a little out of my league. 

Back
Top Bottom