Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Sad life? I got this thing called a job you know its from 9am-5pm maybe you should look into it......judging from your post count you should be the last person talking about a sad life.....

I've been here since 2001 and a very active member/seller.

Try again, nobody.

easy cop on ndc, already copped last night on jj but i ordered 2 more on ndc just in case jj cancels my order. then i got thru on eastbay for 1 sz 11, think im going to cancel one or two of my orders.

I've been buying foams since '97, when i was 14 and got that nike postcard in the mail that change the way I looked at sneakers. I made my parents drive to a mall 2 hrs away to buy the original Ones for $119 after they sat for months. They were the only store within 140 miles to get them.
Now i'm 29 and the last 6 pairs i've bought were thru ebay. Today i said what the heck and decided get up 3 hrs early to save what $30? What a joke.
I tried to get my 12s and failed once again....Footlocker's got this 'wait just a minute' bs...

I always knew foams would eventually get the respect they deserve but this is just ridiculous. If every big name shoe is selling out in 3 seconds MAKE MORE. I originally bought my foams to play in; wouldn't nike like to see entire high school teams sporting these?
Not gonna happen when the only way to get 15 pairs is thru ebay for $300+ a pop....sneakers are utlititarian first and meant for collecting second.

Testing skills
roll.gif

Like this is a sport or something.
laugh.gif
Not a sport....just seeing if i can be fast enough....practice for when i really have to mess with NDC to get something i want.
Gotta keep those skills sharp homie.

u mad bro?

Why would I be mad?

I got mine, I just think it's pretty sad for you to wake up at prior to 8am to get on Nike and put pairs in your cart for no reason.

That's what I call a sad life, my man.

Sad life? I got this thing called a job you know its from 9am-5pm maybe you should look into it......judging from your post count you should be the last person talking about a sad life.....

what he means is you waste your time buying shoes for fake and screwing other ppl for absolutely no reason. a post count has nothing to do with your occupation. I think your last post was enough of a rebuttal.

First off who was even talking to you? I got a sad life but he spends all his time on NT.....pot calling the kettle black huh
Fake buying don't mean nothing they will end up back on the site.....so stop riding me

u mad bro?

Why would I be mad?

I got mine, I just think it's pretty sad for you to wake up at prior to 8am to get on Nike and put pairs in your cart for no reason.

what he means is you waste your time buying shoes for fake and screwing other ppl for absolutely no reason. a post count has nothing to do with your occupation. I think your last post was enough of a rebuttal.

First off who was even talking to you? I got a sad life but he spends all his time on NT.....pot calling the kettle black huh
Fake buying don't mean nothing they will end up back on the site.....so stop riding me

dog, your the minority right now. take the L son. your sounding foolish right now.

id love to hear about this "Method" people are using.
im 0 - forever on limited stuff.

got these tho but only ordered 1 and it was for my boy. they chill in person but im just not like 230+ for them

well actually, i lied. i just logged into nikestore just to see what was happening there and i see a few sizes left. i chose a sz 12.5 just to see if it would let me check out since i read comments about checkout issues. i didn't even plan to buy them, but it let me check out so i guess i have a pair that i won't be needing. not even my size (not that i'd wear em anyway) :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna go at you personally or anything like that because I don't know you. As I stated before, I simply find it stupid to get up early and put shoes in your cart without any intention of copping, it just makes it way harder for everyone else. This isn't a skill, all you have to do is click a couple things really fast and reload a bit. I got my 12 so no I'm not 'salty' but SMH

I'm sorry,:tongue: but I'm waiting for the day I can see someone with a size 14 or 15 wearing these. Whoooooo hooooooo!!!

I've been buying foams since '97, when i was 14 and got that nike postcard in the mail that change the way I looked at sneakers. I made my parents drive to a mall 2 hrs away to buy the original Ones for $119 after they sat for months. They were the only store within 140 miles to get them.
Now i'm 29 and the last 6 pairs i've bought were thru ebay. Today i said what the heck and decided get up 3 hrs early to save what $30? What a joke.
I tried to get my 12s and failed once again....Footlocker's got this 'wait just a minute' bs...
I always knew foams would eventually get the respect they deserve but this is just ridiculous. If every big name shoe is selling out in 3 seconds MAKE MORE. I originally bought my foams to play in; wouldn't nike like to see entire high school teams sporting these?
Not gonna happen when the only way to get 15 pairs is thru ebay for $300+ a pop....sneakers are utlititarian first and meant for collecting second.

Im a little older than you are but glad to see that someone else remembers the post card as well......I picked them up in May of '97 and wore them when I graduated just a few weeks after....the foam will always be a memorable shoe for alot of us oldheads.....

u mad bro?

Why would I be mad?

dog, your the minority right now. take the L son. your sounding foolish right now.

Never....skills still on point with NDC.....both you jocking me....getting my foams from FTL later.....great way to stay my day

Back
Top Bottom