Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-03.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-07.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-04.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-05.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-08.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-010.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-09.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-02.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-01.jpg

11tr8cw.jpg
My feelings exactly. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by red mpls

I hate to be "that guy" in the thread complaining about a "minor detail" on an otherwise great retro but...

The color on these is just very off from the OG's, which was much more green (hence "Emerald").  It hurts that I may be passing on these because of that but it's hard for me to overlook as the color is a big part of what made the OG's so special in my eyes...

Hmmm.

I can't agree with you on that one. The OG color was called [Seattle] Mariner Emerald (not Emerald Green) which has always been a true teal. There is almost no difference between the old color and Freshwater. For comparison sake, I just broke out my OGs and put them next to my retro AGMI and can barely tell the difference.

The ATC was a reason to pass. That was a color butchering.

These; not so much.

It's going to be hard for me to argue if you say you're looking at them in front of your eyes right now and saying they're basically the same but based on the pics that I've seen online of this retro, it looks much bluer than the OG's (which look more blue-green than aqua blue).

But obviously  I haven't seen them in person yet.  Great retro nonetheless...

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I hate to be "that guy" in the thread complaining about a "minor detail" on an otherwise great retro but...

The color on these is just very off from the OG's, which was much more green (hence "Emerald").  It hurts that I may be passing on these because of that but it's hard for me to overlook as the color is a big part of what made the OG's so special in my eyes...

Hmmm.

I can't agree with you on that one. The OG color was called [Seattle] Mariner Emerald (not Emerald Green) which has always been a true teal. There is almost no difference between the old color and Freshwater. For comparison sake, I just broke out my OGs and put them next to my retro AGMI and can barely tell the difference.

The ATC was a reason to pass. That was a color butchering.

These; not so much.

It's going to be hard for me to argue if you say you're looking at them in front of your eyes right now and saying they're basically the same but based on the pics that I've seen online of this retro, it looks much bluer than the OG's (which look more blue-green than aqua blue).

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I would it funny to myself if i wear these before the griffs 1

Charlie chocolate stain bunker noodle chode, playground with goldstein.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I would it funny to myself if i wear these before the griffs 1

Charlie chocolate stain bunker noodle chode, playground with goldstein.

If the Freshwater on the AGMII is the same as the AGMI you and I will be happy campers.
wink.gif

Freshwater:Emerald

2lctclg.jpg

If the Freshwater on the AGMII is the same as the AGMI you and I will be happy campers.
wink.gif

Freshwater:Emerald

2lctclg.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

why I mentioned, Is Griffey Jr. himself behind some of these retros? They are far too accurate to have taken the same approach that kills almost every other retro.
word, they even kept that minuet detail of haven't metallic silver stitching for da logo..something that da air max pennys have long been since

stripped of such a "luxury"

nike-air-max-penny-one-og-orlando-3.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

why I mentioned, Is Griffey Jr. himself behind some of these retros? They are far too accurate to have taken the same approach that kills almost every other retro.
word, they even kept that minuet detail of haven't metallic silver stitching for da logo..something that da air max pennys have long been since

stripped of such a "luxury"

nike-air-max-penny-one-og-orlando-3.jpg

Those unlocked pics of freshwater 2s are just samples right? that toe looks nasty to me...not in a good way

Those unlocked pics of freshwater 2s are just samples right? that toe looks nasty to me...not in a good way

Back
Top Bottom