Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
still waiting til i get me a pair...love these.
2015 is almost over and you still don't have these [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]. I Cooked 3 times release day and scored twice on the recent Nike raffle and Restock. When tools/resources are placed in front of you use them to your advantage. Wish you luck getting a [emoji]127824[/emoji] for the lo lo.

2015 is almost over and you still don't have these [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]. I Cooked 3 times release day and scored twice on the recent Nike raffle and Restock. When tools/resources are placed in front of you use them to your advantage. Wish you luck getting a [emoji]127824[/emoji] for the lo lo.

So you got all those pairs and still wouldn't bless the guy with one smh

Last edited:
The days of helping are long gone. It's about how many pairs can you get to post of social media or talk about/tell people. Then a whole year passes and you only wear the damn shoe 4 times. If at all. Get a few extra dollars and repeat.

It's a circus these days for sneakers. Pretty much what pushed me away to stop caring or paying attention

So you got all those pairs and still wouldn't bless the guy with one smh
It's November the 2 5/30 pairs I had tossed to folks on here. Then I rock 3 personal pairs white laces only, black laces only and red only so I don't have to keep swapping laces out on one pair. Yup what the comment above mine said to a T.

It's November the 2 5/30 pairs I had tossed to folks on here. Then I rock 3 personal pairs white laces only, black laces only and red only so I don't have to keep swapping laces out on one pair. Yup what the comment above mine said to a T.

Enjoy your shoes bro

Not all of us are that lucky though. May also depend on where people live, here in LA they were hard to get. I entered 8 or 9 raffles, restock raffles, even tried to go to a few store openings, and nothing. I wasn't waiting for them to fall in my lap, I did what I could. Just the way it goes sometimes. 

Salt still. If it's any consolation the resell isn't horrible. Pay or trade up if you really want these.
Don't pay more than 350-375 for Chicago 1s. ESM Chicago got sz 11 & 12 for under 350. Don't go the FC,RIF,SS without digging deep first. Major releases are coming up that people need funds for so you can haggle a seller that's desperate. Follow Deadlaced on Twitter folks posting kicks for deals

Don't pay more than 350-375 for Chicago 1s. ESM Chicago got sz 11 & 12 for under 350. Don't go the FC,RIF,SS without digging deep first. Major releases are coming up that people need funds for so you can haggle a seller that's desperate. Follow Deadlaced on Twitter folks posting kicks for deals
Thanks for the rec on @deadlaced. Good  follow. Repp'd

Back
Top Bottom