Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
@Eatmyjordans,
Negative that. He doesn't have them anymore.darn
Geez, i didnt even know he sold them. I would've asked him for them myself to possibly trade down for my size....but oh well.
Tried for you homie, good luck hope u get ur pair

Last edited:
Alright I'll keep my eyes peeled, thanks for the info fellas
Don't overpay, my friend. You will find them in that price range.
smokin.gif

lol y'all say $260-$290 range? Please post a link with those prices. I just checked eBay when I read that and it looks like eBay says otherwise. Again post a link with those great prices. Because I'll copp another pair.

lol, ebay isn't a good indicator

facebook group prices + the haggling in person when you meet up is how you get these for "cheap"

lol y'all say $260-$290 range? Please post a link with those prices. I just checked eBay when I read that and it looks like eBay says otherwise. Again post a link with those great prices. Because I'll copp another pair.
Id rather buy from Facebook groups than buy from Ebay. Last week I saw a size 12 for sale for $300 and I think 3 days ago I saw size 13 for $280.

Last edited:
Got these Chi 1's off ebay. Just I checked them against Fake educations legit check everything seems to be real. Can I get a second opinion? Thanks for the help

The corner of the stitching on the left shoe is a little close to the swoosh but I think if it doesn't fully touch I should be ok

Back
Top Bottom