Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Mine are pretty similar to this... the stitch too low on one side giving a fat section below one tag, and a skinny section on the other shoe. The Nike tag isn't quite as off though. I've just learned to live with it cause this shoe is so damn hard to come by in any state...

View media item 1886800
Yeah that's true. Are they ever gonna restock anywhere again?

I saw those while searching eBay earlier today. I would bet the seller could be hit up for about $300 shipped via invoice. I would try for them but with as many times as they've restocked and with as many people as there are with multiples and who were able to get multiples I wont pay resale.

Last edited:
I saw those while searching eBay earlier today. I would bet the seller could be hit up for about $300 shipped via invoice. I would try for them but with as many times as they've restocked and with as many people as there are with multiples and who were able to get multiples I wont pay resale.
Man I must be missing something cheapest sz 8 I seen on eBay was like 450. Can't find a pair cheaper atm

I just looked those up on Ebay.  They're definitely fake.  The V in the stitching lands right on the swoosh

Do ur due diligence.

They looked pretty legit to me. The v lands on swoosh only on one shoe. And the other barely touches it. Lace bags look like it's right size. The heel angles forward.

But def ask for more pics

Do ur due diligence.

They looked pretty legit to me. The v lands on swoosh only on one shoe. And the other barely touches it. Lace bags look like it's right size. The heel angles forward.

But def ask for more pics
Ya the v looked like it went just a lil over the swoosh. Now I'm confused :rofl:

Last edited:

No problem

http://www.sneakermob.com/image/620...33279645_b9cdb56305d6ae6e47dd6b1925ed9e62.png

The most dead giveaway.  Some fake pairs are better quality and dont' have this issue, but this is a tell all sign. 
Like @coolcool  said, it only happens on one shoe so it really isn't a tell all sign. Below is my pair I posted when I received them from the SNKRS restock. They had different stitching on each shoe, with one of them just barely above the swoosh, but they were straight from NDC. If it's on both shoes then maybe, but I'd look into other things before calling them fake.
Got my restock pair in yesterday. Stitching is suspect lol.

yes its true. You can't judge fakes based on the v stiching. the most obvious tell all sign of a fake is the "Nike Air" tag on the tongue is bigger and placed incorrectly.

And his other items for sale don't suggest he's shady, nor does his feedback, albeit low. I would make him an offer and see where he claims they came from. Worst case you end up filing a claim.

Thanks for those responses I can't stand wen people say their fake and then end up being wrong it just spreads false information. Again thanks for those tips

I wonder if its possible to get a really good fake pair and swap it out with an authentic pair and return em to nike then they use the returned pairs for a "restock"? Or do all returned shoes go to factory stores?

Back
Top Bottom