Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Just a heads up, there are deals to be had. The pair I posted up there I got for $250 + shipping. Lightly worn, but I cleaned them up and got a steamer to take almost all the creases out, thought they weren't too creased to begin with. It's the most and first time I have ever paid over retail for a shoe, but I really wanted them. Just wanted to let those who don't have them and want them (and lack the $$ for what these are going for now) that maybe looking for a lightly used pair is the way to go. 

Just a heads up, there are deals to be had. The pair I posted up there I got for $250 + shipping. Lightly worn, but I cleaned them up and got a steamer to take almost all the creases out, thought they weren't too creased to begin with. It's the most and first time I have ever paid over retail for a shoe, but I really wanted them. Just wanted to let those who don't have them and want them (and lack the $$ for what these are going for now) that maybe looking for a lightly used pair is the way to go. 

faked a beat shoe and ripped off buyer and decided to tell yall there deals to find said beat shoe from scammers like himself

you steamed a shoe to get its creases out?

Yeah, same principle as people who iron their shoes to get creases out. Just used a clothes steamer to get the leather to be pliable. 
faked a beat shoe and ripped off buyer and decided to tell yall there deals to find said beat shoe from scammers like himself
?? Do you think I'm saying I sold those shoes? Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. I bought the shoes for myself, not to sell or re-sell to anyone else. The seller on ebay said they were only worn a few times and was clear about it, I'm the one who took them and shined them up a bit. They already looked pretty good but I wanted to shine them up to get them looking their best.

The seller was nice enough to offer me a good deal, I was just letting others know some deals can be found up there since the Chi prices have been so high. I have no intention of selling, or soliciting any type of sale. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom