Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I don't think so man, I would guess NDC doesn't have that many pairs to release and the majority of people will strike out (Hopefully me or you cop so you're good) and then people will scramble to buy them at market price.

Hopefully, Nike may not have a lot of pair for the initial drop but they do have a good bit.  
Making sense out of anything you post... almost impossible dude. But you did give me a good laugh with the Last Shot 1's :rofl:

Making sense out of anything you post... almost impossible dude. But you did give me a good laugh with the Last Shot 1's
roll.gif
Restocks my friend, restocks.  Case in point the Bred 11s

P.S. yes the "last shot 1s was a joke" 

Last edited:

How do you know how many pairs Nike has 

I don't know for sure just going by Nike business practices, think about it.  

when has a pushed back retro on ndc dropped in value after its re-release

infrared 23 VI says hi

furthermore when has a shoe that's going for a high resale value been restocked & that solo restock feed enough to actually affect the shoes true market value?

Last edited:

The common example the Bred 11s, the Columbia 11s, restocks happened on the Bred and Royals, they have pairs in warehouses stuff like that.
I know you frequent these 1 threads often so you obviously know that Bred 11 and OG1 ALLOCATION and SUPPLY is very different. 

Breds restocked what, once? And how many pairs were on that restock?

Have Bred 1, Royal 1 prices dropped? 

I'll wait.

Last edited:
when has a pushed back retro on ndc dropped in value after its re-release

infrared 23 VI says hi

furthermore when has a shoe that's going for a high resale value been restocked & that solo restock feed enough to actually affect the shoes true market value?
DSM 1s

I know you frequent these 1 threads often so you obviously know that Bred 11 and OG1 ALLOCATION and SUPPLY is very different. 

Breds restocked what, once? And how many pairs were on that restock?

Have Bred 1, Royal 1 prices dropped? 

I'll wait.
Yes they are different in supply but what I was saying Nike has pairs may not be on the same par as those, I was giving an example of restocks.

Last edited:

The common example the Bred 11s, the Columbia 11s, restocks happened on the Bred and Royals, they have pairs in warehouses stuff like that.
So Nike is sitting on Breds And Royals at there Warehouse? and they are just waiting for the right time to Restock them? they must have a lot of Frags too then?

So Nike is sitting on Breds And Royals at there Warehouse? and they are just waiting for the right time to Restock them? they must have a lot of Frags too then?
If the Royals and Breds restocked after their releases I'm pretty sure the Chicagos will restock after their release from NDC 

alright I see you aren't in the common sense business ill stop replying to u & let you keep setting yourself up for disappointment

Last edited:
:lol: all the sellers that wanted to make a quick buck have already sold off their pairs or they're listed. NDC restock will do nothing but drive the price up once people miss out on their final shot. Now instead of everyone being spread across multiple sites it all rests in Nike which is a bad thing. Good luck with these 300 dollar wishes.

If the Royals and Breds restocked after their releases I'm pretty sure the Chicagos will restock after their release from NDC 

Where you part of that restock.. How many did you get your hands on? Better yet find me a pair for 300

right. i have a 10.5 in Chi  1.s  I'm willing to trade for frags or breds but finding someone is not easy

I don't think anyone is going to trade Fragment 1s for Chicagos man; if they do then they're losing.  The Chicago 1s are a typical NA 1 release, the reason why they're going for higher prices is that Nike has released they're pairs yet making the ****sellers already messed up little minds think they're rare.  If NDC released their pairs the prices would be a steady $300 to $350 I believe.

agree... resale now $400-500

resale when NDC drops their pairs? $300-350

resale when the China fakes flood the market? $275-300

My thoughts exactly as well. Them hitting the $275 mark is a reach but when the fake scare does invade people will be so much more reluctant to pay $500+ for Chi's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom