Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Raffle started 5/22 and ends 5/27.

Good luck everyone!

NorCal
Antioch / Summersville Towne Center
Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall
Concord / Sunvalley Mall
Fairfield / Solano Mall
Hayward / Southland Mall
Modesto / Vintage Faire Mall – d2987044e8
Newark / Newpark Mall
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs)
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs)
Roseville / Galleria at Roseville
Sacramento / Arden Fair
Sacramento / Florin Mall
Sacramento / K Street
San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan – 4a3a72839a
San Francisco / SF Flagship
San Jose / Eastridge Mall
San Leandro Bay / Fair Mall
San Rafael / Northgate Mall
Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair  - 37cab2147a
Stockton / Sherwood Mall - ef930fc52a
Tracy West Valley Mall

SoCal
San Fernando Valley
Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza
Northridge Fashion Center
Ventura / Pacific View Mall

Los Angeles County
Arcadia / WFS Santa Anita
Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza
Burbank Town Center  - 2d88e8894e
Carson / South Bay Pavilion
Cerritos / Los Cerritos Mall  - c8520da62f
Compton
Culver City Westfield / Fox Hills – f038393c32
Downey / Stonewood Mall
Glendale Galleria – f39b4b2073
Huntington Park
Lakewood / Lakewood Mall
Long Beach
Los Angeles / Beverly Center
Los Angeles / Downtown LA
Los Angeles / Hollywood Store
Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy
Los Angeles / West Side Pavillion
Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - f4fadadd7a (invalid)
Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center - possibly not receiving.
West Covina  - 56632eef20

Orange County
Santa Ana / Main Place  - 828da7772c

Inland Empire
Montclair / Montclair Plaza  - aa5774f3ef
Riverside / Galleria at Tyler
San Bernardino / Highland Plaza
San Bernardino / Inland Center
Victorville / Victor Valley Mall

San Diego
Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza
Chula Vista Center
El Cajon / Parkway Plaza
Escondido / North County Mall
National City / Plaza Bonita  - e36e81c3c8
San Diego / Horton Plaza  - a655d83966
San Diego / Mission Valley – 80be275d8e

TX
Houston / The Galleria
Houston / Memorial Mall
Houston / Sharpstown Center
Sugarland First Colony

Vegas
Las Vegas / Meadows Mall
Las Vegas / Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas / Boulevard Mall
Henderson / Galleria

What does all of this mean? I haven't bought Jordans in some time so I'm coming out the woodworks here. I don't know anything of raffles or how they work.

Legend Blue XI's for Chicago 1's a fair trade? I have an extra pair of the XI's so I don't mind giving one up. I'm going to the mall tomorrow where they're giving guaranteed tickets, so if I happen to miss out on my size I can have something equivalent to trade.

Legend Blue XI's for Chicago 1's a fair trade? I have an extra pair of the XI's so I don't mind giving one up. I'm going to the mall tomorrow where they're giving guaranteed tickets, so if I happen to miss out on my size I can have something equivalent to trade.

I'm seeing Flight23 pairs right now going for around Legend Blue prices. That trade might be possible but won't last long.

Im going to be making the rounds here in SoCaL tomorrow so Ill fill in some of the blanks for some of these Sheikh locations...Thanks to all who have already contributed to this!! Appreciated... 

Hopefully Champs update their launch locator soon.

Actually talked to someone that works at Champs (girlfriends cousin), he said they weren't even getting them and it's a big mall so I'm believing him on that front. Take it with a grain of salt if you'd like

Actually talked to someone that works at Champs (girlfriends cousin), he said they weren't even getting them and it's a big mall so I'm believing him on that front. Take it with a grain of salt if you'd like
Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah since I have no info on Champs/FNL/SP I am just planning my route based on FTL/FTA and any other is just extra.

Any CO fam have any tips on the spots in Denver ? Making the journey from the Springs tomorrow to hit the 3 HOH spread across the metro area. Gonna be a long day but gotta "put in the work"

Everyone's doing tix Monday and Tuesday I believe. I'm gonna try and make my rounds tomorrow.

Don't forget fnl and footaction at the Aurora mall too.

I've been sayin how much I hate pre-sellers an resellers..but I realize that the NA 1 numbers aren't as great in numbers as other Js..and buying online is the ultimate crap shoot..and some people don't have a store near them or if they do..inventory may be limited. So if u can gettem presale..or resale go for it. I'm jus lucky to have 2 sneaker spots close to me that are getting them..so imma get 2 pairs at retail price when I win their raffles

I've been sayin how much I hate pre-sellers an resellers..but I realize that the NA 1 numbers aren't as great in numbers as other Js..and buying online is the ultimate crap shoot..and some people don't have a store near them or if they do..inventory may be limited. So if u can gettem presale..or resale go for it. I'm jus lucky to have 2 sneaker spots close to me that are getting them..so imma get 2 pairs at retail price when I win their raffles
Lol at when, that's the spirit

Last edited:
Is it true that multiple Shiekh entries get all your entries cancelled? Been hearing this. I honestly only entered two under the same store with the same name, but I've read in forums and groups that it only safe to enter once per store. Thanks in advance.

Roosevelt field hows the situation?

raffles, fcfs?

nikestore
dsg
ftl
fnl

thinking about this tue-fri

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that multiple Shiekh entries get all your entries cancelled? Been hearing this. I honestly only entered two under the same store with the same name, but I've read in forums and groups that it only safe to enter once per store. Thanks in advance.
Heard something like this before but also believe I won a raffle entering more than once at the same store. I heard they look at your IP address.

Last edited:
Where will these shoes be available? So far only confirmed for Sheikh's? Footlocker has no mention, and you guys say Champs is a no go. What other retailers can I look out for, local and online?

How many going to go for those Hybrids as a consolation if they miss these?

Or is missing these not an option?
Missing out on these is not an option

If you're talking about the I's with the II soles then I will be getting those too. 

Back
Top Bottom