Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Anyone else feeling like their life will be incomplete without these shoes? I feel like this shoe is the embodiment of why sneakers are so great and where MJ's journey as the GOAT started. It's going to be hard to sleep without a pair of these.
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

That's crazy... Sorry fam. 
Like I said before the PERFECT GAME was thrown @ my ****! 0-27

Sending the WHOLE TEAM back dwn to the minors n ish! 
laugh.gif

Any Canadians feel free to pm me if you had any luck in getting these at retailers.
I really worked my *** off this release the ol fashioned way and it would be nice to hear some success stories.

For some of you that don't know(excluding Oldheads and Vets of NT) Jordan laced these up in 1998 to take the last shot in the finals and his career as a Chicago Bull. That picture shows him lacing up the 1994 retro (I believe or could be a later model for Jordan).
This is a joke right?..... RIGHT?

Kid needs to stop trying to drop knowledge in this thread and invest that time in trying to touch a woman.
As the years pass, a woman's hair will turn grey as her skin wrinkles and her mind slowly deteriorates.. Meanwhile, these Chicago's will age like fine wine and, if you are fortunate enough to live to a ripe old age, you can put your pair on your feet knowing, in your final moments on this lonely planet that, yes, on May 30, 2015-you in fact copped for retail... 

Ok so let me get this right cause I am not really in the know on this due to being an old geezer.  For a raffle you go to the store get a ticket they throw said ticket into a bucket and randomly draw winners?  Then the winners are contacted by phone told that they won and when to come pick up their sneakers?  Meaning if you entered 20 raffles you physically went to 20 different stores???

Ok so let me get this right cause I am not really in the know on this due to being an old geezer.  For a raffle you go to the store get a ticket they throw said ticket into a bucket and randomly draw winners?  Then the winners are contacted by phone told that they won and when to come pick up their sneakers?  Meaning if you entered 20 raffles you physically went to 20 different stores???
Yeeees.  Or had someone/others enter for you under their name.

That is correct sir, sad but true. More stores you enter in the greater your chances..

glad you cooking fam!

once i get back in this so called sneaker game around 2 years ago

i learned one thing from you: always enter raffles!  
glasses.gif

can't believe i hit from 21M, first time hitting there ever! 

As the years pass, a woman's hair will turn grey as her skin wrinkles and her mind slowly deteriorates.. Meanwhile, these Chicago's will age like fine wine and, if you are fortunate enough to live to a ripe old age, you can put your pair on your feet knowing, in your final moments on this lonely planet that, yes, on May 30, 2015-you in fact copped for retail... 
you do know 19 year old girls are always 19 right brah? in my final moments i want to die with a hot 19 yr face on my crouch that i picked up for cheap on the vegas strip 

Back
Top Bottom