Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Damn whoever said over on 450 pages was right....

Good luck to everyone on FTL, FTA...etc...

If you're camping....be safe.

If you're camping on 34 st nyc, keep us updated, take some pics. I was plan to go around 5 am but from the sound of it, it's already crowded. I don't want to get into that mees.

Just going to try my luck on fnl or footlocker online.

Word

Staying at my gma's house since I can't go home, we got our floor redone. Laptop is at home, so mobile it is 
sick.gif

Just 1 pair please 
mean.gif

Can someone help me out, just got back home from work and don't feel like reading through hundreds of pages. I'm in NYC, where is the best chance of me getting a pair tomorrow? Is NDC going to have these? I thought I read somewhere they're not selling online…are any other online retailers getting these?

I got a call earlier from Footlocker in Woodfield for my pair. I thought I wasn't copping, and I got the call like 10 min after Nike announced they won't be releasing them online.

NYC is crazy no serious spots. Looking like online or buss or get super lucky. FYI be careful if your ig or facebook shopping alot of these guys are full of bs. 

Drove by my local, it's FCFS. Already 20 people outside waiting, and they only got 12 pairs :smh:

**** shouldn't be this hard, y'all can have em, I'm gonna sit this one out.

Well I'm calling it a night here in the Sea. Good luck to everyone on the prowl for these!

Back
Top Bottom