Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
shocked-o.gif

View media item 1557759

Just snatched up my second pair from my cousins. Mission accomplished! Man what a night! I don't have any problem with camping if it could go like that. No ********, no haterade. Even the cats that showed up later still wanted to hang around cause of the atmosphere. To all the people that weren't so lucky, don't let it get to you. There's always another release or restock

its the story behind them that makes me want them. im almost 40 so i can appreciate them. on the other hand i can see ppl sole swapping these with some other jordans to have the og chicago 1 look

Just snatched up my second pair from my cousins. Mission accomplished! Man what a night! I don't have any problem with camping if it could go like that. No ********, no haterade. Even the cats that showed up later still wanted to hang around cause of the atmosphere. To all the people that weren't so lucky, don't let it get to you. There's always another release or restock
do they even make becketts anymore or did the internets kill that book? i have tons of em lol

strange how some GS sizes came in the 30th box. Whats the deal with that? My sons came with the Nike box.

Hate those 30th boxes.

Did any of the adult sizes come with red stamp? GS did but not mine. I think some people are worried about that for some reason.

Lol, you should see my eBay inbox right now.. Been offering people $350-$375 through pp and they act like I'm low balling them and nuts for offering that price. Ridiculous
I tell you, we're going to need a miracle to secure these; unless Nike makes more pairs by the time they release them.  You know what they say the people who are hungry for money have never tasted it before (something like that).

I really wish the UNCs would have dropped before these. Now there will be more resellers and people that just want a consolation prize going after them that otherwise wouldn't have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom