Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

congrats to all those who copped

small question. does anyone else have this on their pair? thie leather above the swoosh seems to have a tumbled leather look to it while the rest of the white leather is smooth. nothing big, just wondering if anyone else has this. sorry for the iphone quality
Red leather on the ankle collar on my pair is like that too.  I've also seen pictures of other people's pairs that have that look on the white toe box.

Glad to see a lot of folks prospering. This was one of the most deterrent releases to date and it's a damn shame it had to go down like this. Prices will go down IF Nike releases these in 3 months like the SNKRS app say.

If these were a GR and not limited, nobody would care.

A lot of people are after this sneaker only because they're limited and only because they can resell. When 1's didn't have any sort of "status" nobody cared about 1's. Look at all these new people in here. Look at all these newbie questions and comments. You can tell many weren't around for black and reds, much less black toes or royals.

If these were a GR this thread would be dead like the 2013 thread and people would say they'll wait to cop.

Look at infrared 90's. They sold out because of hype. In 2010 they sat in my local Footlocker for $59.

$59? You my dude Magic but idk about that mane. They didn't sell out the same day but I know for a fact infrared 90s didn't hit discount anywhere here in Houston in 2010. But I agree there was ALOT LESS hype and they were easily attainable if you wanted them. That said I seen a few pairs sitting in HOH today when I went to pick up Chi's. They flew online though.

I'm def downed about Jordan/Nike. The Chi I's and Oreo IV's were the only releases I cared about the whole year. I did all the leg work I could do with raffles and fell short. With Nike/SNKRS pulling out last second made it impossible to locally pull a pair if you didn't win a raffle. Talking to local retail is sketchy as if they didn't get many pairs or they were certainly holding pairs due to hype. I felt they did this last week with the XI's but I still got a pair on SNKRS. I would have rather gotten the I's than the XI lows.

meanwhile at nike hq the it team are busting their brains trying to figure out how to stop the bots and place real consumer's orders....:lol:

a real consumer doesnt need a bot :D

to stop bots, do call in orders ONLY.

its easy to predict phone jams

for in store their will be campouts long lines and riots

Its only a matter of time before theres a new Sports Illustrated article about this phenomenon

so it looks as if only about a dozen of us NT'ers scooped a pair online today?
Naw it's definitely more than that. The bot boys and girls just don't brag as much as they used to.
I carted manual on my phone. F--- a bot :nthat:

JRDN RETRO 1 HI OG-WH/BK/RD

This is what I have now, one from my local Nike Store and one I had a week ago. Sobe Soles preorder should be in by Monday, and waiting for one more guaranteed preorder (not shipped yet). I believe that my last preorder will be refunded.

Also, them joining the 94's don't hurt either.

View media item 1558016
'94s have way more character than the '15s.
That's back when retros were made for hoopin.

$59? You my dude Magic but idk about that mane. They didn't sell out the same day but I know for a fact infrared 90s didn't hit discount anywhere here in Houston in 2010. But I agree there was ALOT LESS hype and they were easily attainable if you wanted them. That said I seen a few pairs sitting in HOH today when I went to pick up Chi's. They flew online though.

Word is bond b. They sat.

I kept looking at them, thinking about picking them up. This was back when Footlocker actually put stuff on sale and not RTV'd everything for an outlet. They sat forever and the quality on those was better than what they just put out.

Last edited:
went 0/4 on raffles and stood in line for 2 hours to try and get an unclaimed pair....I was first in line for unclaimed pairs and i needed a size 11 but the 2 guys behind me needed 10, and 12. 6 o'clock finally hits and they tell me there's no 11 but they have 10 and 12 so instead of grabbing a pair that's not my size I went ahead and let the 2 behind my get their pairs....kind of regret it because I could have tried to trade for my size but at least those 2 were able to eat and hopefully I get lucky for the shattered backboards

Dude, you can't be serious? You're either trolling or you get the "loser move of the day" award. Take your pick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom