Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
many footlockers here in LA didn't get them and warehouse shoe stores. So they still were somewhat limited from what i saw.

Limited would be two stores in nyc and zero Stores by most of ya'll

Limited GR. The way I look at it is if **** Sporting Goods didn't get then it's not a true GR. Based on demand there weren't enough pairs made.

its starting to settle down, anything at $500 isn't moving. $450 or less is definitely the selling point. I currently watching 60 plus auctions on ebay for a size 10 and they have been sitting for a while. Looks like the business is mostly coming from chinese buyers with package forwarders. Also, I wouldn't jump on an auction unless the seller knows what double boxing is, a lot of rookie sellers out there. Expect to get a label and tape over shoe boxes. 
View media item 1558621Def double boxing.

Went to the house of hoops at 5:30 for leftover pairs and they had one left at 6 but they told me "I can't get it cut they're going to re raffle it since it was a popular shoe"...I was the only one there and there was one pair left. I figured one of the employees must listed it on eBay at 6

But I did get my pair, wanted a double or any size close enough for trade bait or a quick buck.

Last edited:
Fellows I had more important things going in my life so I couldn't keep up with the release on this pair but I read on the j23 app that ndc cancelled them. Is that true and if so are they going to release on ndc at a later date?

Last edited:

many footlockers here in LA didn't get them and warehouse shoe stores. So they still were somewhat limited from what i saw.
laugh.gif

Did anyone get a Call from HOH Tyler Riverside???

Or West Covina?

Hi,

Can anyone confirm these were released with 2 different boxes : original OG and new black/gold. I have noticed that all European releases were in new black/gold box, while USA with NIKE OG box. Did anyone in Europe get OG box?

Thanks. 

Exactly how limited were these? Royal/Bred limited or moreso? Anyone know what sort of numbers were produced? Curious.

This thread is going to get lockeded. I, unfortunately, did not get these but I'm still hoping to get them from ndc. I'm very curious as to what new measurements they will roll out to try to curbs the usage of bots etc. I always thought they didn't care because they get paid irrespective of who did what to buy the shoes. Maybe they're finally embarassed as they should have been for years.

There is absolutely no way this shoe is going down in price. That makes ZERO sense. I know yall saw the MADNESS. And maybe it was people trying to RESELL, but thinking about the shoe itself. 30th anniversary Chicago 1, OG box and three pair of laces WITH Nike Air. Maybe it isn't top top notch quality but was it in 1985 leather from a hand raised cattle?! There are pairs right now on eBay selling for up to $500, but what about when those are gone? Then what will the price be? Only 3 things make sense. You bought them to wear them. You bought them to sell quickly for a few hundred. OR OR you bought them because you know the significance behind them and your connect that got 47 pair of bred 11 lows told you he could only get 6 pair. There weren't many of these. Combined that with yet ANOTHER Nike tactic and Bam. Price is def going nowhere but up. Nike will release them online in 3 months and most likely more random restocks but if you miss the initial release which most will anyway you're still not getting these. A solid Presell is the only way to positively guarantee for sure that you have the item you want in your hands that day. And why not? Personally i had to work. I didn't know when I would get off. When I finally did i casually went home gathered up my family, grabbed my pair and told my son a good story about them on the way home.

Exactly how limited were these? Royal/Bred limited or moreso? Anyone know what sort of numbers were produced? Curious.
I think all OG Jordan 1s have similar numbers excepy Black/Gold which was really limited. The country allocation numbers and demand is all that has varied

Back
Top Bottom