Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Man can't wait to UNDS my pair. Literally only pair of Jays I wanted this year and glad I copped. 

Got excited for a sec when I saw TX in my email notifications. But 4 hrs is too far to drive just for a chance.. :smh:
Haha yea I'm in Austin I seen thT too but I called that mall they said the showplace is grand opening...ion think to many people would enter it. Would be a good toadtrio tho

I bought a half size up for $370 the other day. Wish I could've gotten $330-$350 but I want a pair on ice and one to rock NOW.

Lmao at calling me Shady because I refused to deal with him. Riiight. Anyways, seen Lotta people in the groups selling for under 4. Personally wouldn't mind another but 2 will do :smile:

What do you guys think of the this trade for ds Chi 1's 11.5 for my ds gamma 11's 11.5 plus 100 cash? Is that a good deal?

What do you guys think of the this trade for ds Chi 1's 11.5 for my ds gamma 11's 11.5 plus 100 cash? Is that a good deal?

Myself personally would try to do a even trade. Both good sneakers and gammas are near 100 bucks difference in retail compared to Chis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom