Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

you could argue quality is a tie.  tumbled doesn't necessarily mean better.  BT quality is really good all over.
although colorway is to some degree an opinion,.. the BT colorway is way more wearable / versatile than the banned or the Chi's.  I'll be grabbing these BTs as much as I wear my WC4 (probably the most wearable colorway ever).  the BRED 1 isn't a versatile colorway and the white sole just feels off.
as for history / nostalgia / significance ... these BTs are the shoes in the jumpman logo, so that's at least a wash

these BTs are soooo slept on and i love it.  if JB did tumbled on these, you'd all be paying $400.  I'm glad they didn't, so i can double up and wear them regularly.
bring on the TB3s

bt cw more wearable than breds? u wot?

you could argue quality is a tie.  tumbled doesn't necessarily mean better.  BT quality is really good all over.
although colorway is to some degree an opinion,.. the BT colorway is way more wearable / versatile than the banned or the Chi's.  I'll be grabbing these BTs as much as I wear my WC4 (probably the most wearable colorway ever).  the BRED 1 isn't a versatile colorway and the white sole just feels off.
as for history / nostalgia / significance ... these BTs are the shoes in the jumpman logo, so that's at least a wash

these BTs are soooo slept on and i love it.  if JB did tumbled on these, you'd all be paying $400.  I'm glad they didn't, so i can double up and wear them regularly.
bring on the TB3s

:x :rofl:

Last edited:
We can all agree to disagree in here. I for one love every remastered AJ 1 that has came out. The BT's, Breds, Chi's all have there differences and I feel make them spacial in their own way. Some people like their entire shoe to be super soft, some (like me) like some areas to be more sturdy than others. For instance I like a sturdy toecap and a nice toebox leather vs. it being the other way around but that's my opion and how I feel. But again I still love them all mainly because of comfort and cut vs. older AJ 1 models. Sure I would chage certain things still if I had the say like I'm sure alot of us would but hey, this is really the best era to be in if you're a AJ 1 fan.

#AJ1FAM 8)

Sold my pair and another size and decided to snag the Old Love New Love pack DS. Something about that black tongue is sexy.

We can all agree to disagree in here. I for one love every remastered AJ 1 that has came out. The BT's, Breds, Chi's all have there differences and I feel make them spacial in their own way. Some people like their entire shoe to be super soft, some (like me) like some areas to be more sturdy than others. For instance I like a sturdy toecap and a nice toebox leather vs. it being the other way around but that's my opion and how I feel. But again I still love them all mainly because of comfort and cut vs. older AJ 1 models. Sure I would chage certain things still if I had the say like I'm sure alot of us would but hey, this is really the best era to be in if you're a AJ 1 fan.

#AJ1FAM 8)

It is the best era for Jordan 1. Repped repped repped.. lotta good content and opinions. Keep it going people. Never thought id see the resell drop that low on such a great shoe like the black toe. My pair feels just right.. other pairs of 1s feel a bit big etc.

Uh oh.

Time to post facts for the Mods before it escalates.

Last edited:
How do you post private messages through the mobile version onto the forum?Mobile is the only current access I have.

This is why I only do transactions on NT with reputable members or members that I've bought/sold shoes from previously. People play too much. :smh:

I hope you guys can resolve this issue and both parties are satisfied.

I had a big order from Amazon once say it was delivered at my door and it wasn't there when I got home lol. I was heated.

Waited the next day and there it was

Yeah, being that is was a Veterans Day holiday, usps can take up to 48 hours before they fully update any tracking, especially if a label was printed at home and dropped off in the drop off box

Last edited:
How do you make a fake tracking number lol
Looking for tips lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom