Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

JB be like WE COULD HAVE GIVEN you a NA hangtag but wait till we "remaster the remastered"

2020 we get Tech grey CW AJ4 with Nike Air hangtag and Jumpman on the back lol for $280

And whatever sheep are in the shoe game at that time will say "Thank you JB, may we have another?".

It's a vicious cycle. But I'm glad they bring pairs back out every few years. Let's those who missed out before get in, and let's those from before get a fresh pair. Shoes are only meant to last so long anyway.

I know on a lot of my pairs from mid-00's that the age is rapidly becoming a factor on wearability.

And whatever sheep are in the shoe game at that time will say "Thank you JB, may we have another?".

It's a vicious cycle. But I'm glad they bring pairs back out every few years. Let's those who missed out before get in, and let's those from before get a fresh pair. Shoes are only meant to last so long anyway.

I know on a lot of my pairs from mid-00's that the age is rapidly becoming a factor on wearability.

Which is why I've been so heavy against the grain on purchasing multiple pairs of the same shoe at one time. With my sneaker rotation I'll rarely ever get to the 2nd or 3rd pair before it re-releases anyway. Guess I could always let them go though.

So does anyone have these in hand yet?? Im still waiting on the leather Q U A L I T Y....main thing I need to know, I can't do 2012 plastic leather again

So does anyone have these in hand yet?? Im still waiting on the leather Q U A L I T Y....main thing I need to know, I can't do 2012 plastic leather again
Maybe it will be improved as this model will be 'remastered'.

This question might've been answered already, but being that these shoes are "remastered", will the wings be plastic like the original design or rubber?

if i procure these in such a manner that i actually have them the morning of release you can bet your individual booty that i will immediately put them on, go to breakfast, order a chorizo and eggs burrito, and put my feet on the table (like a giant toolbox) while i wait ... just begging inside for someone to notice my shoes. then the waitress will come over and tell me to get my feet off the table, and i'll say, "sure, i'll take my brand new white and cement fours off the table. sorry about that!" 

if i procure these in such a manner that i actually have them the morning of release you can bet your individual booty that i will immediately put them on, go to breakfast, order a chorizo and eggs burrito, and put my feet on the table (like a giant toolbox) while i wait ... just begging inside for someone to notice my shoes. then the waitress will come over and tell me to get my feet off the table, and i'll say, "sure, i'll take my brand new white and cement fours  off the table. sorry about that!" 
Right after she or the busboy spills a bit of coffee on them because they were having a bad morning because they had to work instead of copping them for themselves 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

A friend of mine is the manager at House of Hoops. They got their shipment of the 4's on Monday. He said they feel pretty cheap. I asked if they feel as bad as the 2012's and he said "Pretty much."

Another guy I know got to check 3 pairs at his local HOH and he said the material is not much better the 2012's. He also said the stitching was off on all 3 pairs he got to hold.

I'm going to try to see them in person this weekend, but I went from being excited about this release to thinking I'll probably pass.

if i procure these in such a manner that i actually have them the morning of release you can bet your individual booty that i will immediately put them on, go to breakfast, order a chorizo and eggs burrito, and put my feet on the table (like a giant toolbox) while i wait ... just begging inside for someone to notice my shoes. then the waitress will come over and tell me to get my feet off the table, and i'll say, "sure, i'll take my brand new white and cement fours off the table. sorry about that!" 

Bruh you aint doing it unless you refer to them as Michael Air Jordan Fours

http://niketalk.com/t/639072/nike-air-jordan-retro-v-black-metallic-silver-2016-sample/900

A friend of mine is the manager at House of Hoops. They got their shipment of the 4's on Monday. He said they feel pretty cheap. I asked if they feel as bad as the 2012's and he said "Pretty much."

Another guy I know got to check 3 pairs at his local HOH and he said the material is not much better the 2012's. He also said the stitching was off on all 3 pairs he got to hold.

I'm going to try to see them in person this weekend, but I went from being excited about this release to thinking I'll probably pass.
damn that's disheartening....I had a feeling by looking at the pictures....sad JB so sad

im so tired of ordering shoes online...

i wanna grab these in store. and literally walk out with them on my feet like the good old days.

i wish it were easier to do that 

they should have dropped when it was warmer....the feel of throwing these especially, on feet in NYC with warm weather..

the feels.

Last edited:

Damn..... this is what I was afraid. Retail is 295 Canadian too... so the materials have to be really nice for me to lay that out at this point.

Damn..... this is what I was afraid. Retail is 295 Canadian too... so the materials have to be really nice for me to lay that out at this point.

I know, I'm in Canada too. I'm not about to pay nearly $340 after tax for lighter grey and Nike Air. The quality needs to be there too.

Exactly! I have 2012 they leather sucks, wouldn't mind these and giving away thoes but for 220 they gotta come with it...ninjas are broke these days

I know, I'm in Canada too. I'm not about to pay nearly $340 after tax for lighter grey and Nike Air. The quality needs to be there too.
Exactly. $340..... the leather better be butter, otherwise I'll just rock with my 2012's, and pick up something else. Plenty of stuff I'm interested in that is coming this year, and most of them will be cheaper. B/Red 12's, French Blue 12's, Black Metallic 5's, Bred 1's, and I'm on the fence for Copper 17's and Dunk from Above 4's. Looking like I'll be passing, what a shame :smh:

Exactly! I have 2012 they leather sucks, wouldn't mind these and giving away thoes but for 220 they gotta come with it...ninjas are broke these days
Yea even if the leather sucks, shoe is still fine IMO.  Paying $220 for NA is ridiculous.
Exactly. $340..... the leather better be butter, otherwise I'll just rock with my 2012's, and pick up something else. Plenty of stuff I'm interested in that is coming this year, and most of them will be cheaper. B/Red 12's, French Blue 12's, Black Metallic 5's, Bred 1's, and I'm on the fence for Copper 17's and Dunk from Above 4's. Looking like I'll be passing, what a shame
mean.gif
Word up.. just enjoy the 2012s and move on.  

I'm justifying paying the $220 cause I sold my (4th and last) pair of 2012's for $250 a few months back. I don't really care how great the leather is on this release as long as the shoe is more comfortable than the 2012's.

And unlike 2012, this should be an easy cop. I remember the 2012 release being an NDC meltdown of epic proportions and it took all night to get a pair.

Cashed out some of my Discover card rewards for Nike GCs. Ready for this release.

This is my GRAIL. Have 2 pairs of 2012s, 1 DS still but still looking to double up on these.

I highly doubt the "leather" on these are like the 2012... More than likely the same material they used on the Maroon 6s

Back
Top Bottom