Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The new Kobe 11 "Last Emperor" that were announced is making it real hard for me to decide whether to go after these 4s or hold my wallet until I can afford both these 4s and the Kobe Last Emperor 
sick.gif

If anyone wants discover to save that 10% plus $50 for free... Then holla at your boy

My friends store is going to be getting 85 pairs so lookimg good! Was expecting to get in about 30-36 pair so I'm sure most will be able to cop if you put in the work

The new Kobe 11 "Last Emperor" that were announced is making it real hard for me to decide whether to go after these 4s or hold my wallet until I can afford both these 4s and the Kobe Last Emperor 
sick.gif
The Kobe's are probably gonna sit I would think since the past two pairs have so you'd probably be able to wait a little bit I would think

Discover clearly states though that JB and Lebron releases are excluded from cash back  on NDC though

Question..... should I sell my worn pair (very good) of 2013 flyknit racer multicolor 1's for these? I need the cash.... but I do still love my flyknits.

Maybe I'm just really gentle on my shoes, I dunno :lol: . I have a fair number of shoes, but my collection is pretty small compared to some on here, but I rotate through all of it. Because of this, my 2012s still basically look new. I could easily get another 4 years of life outta them.

The way I see it, there's no way I could go through even 2 pairs of these before they re-release since I rotate through all my shoes, so I guess that's why when people triple or quadruple up on things it blows me away.

It's an interesting discussion, and I'm always curious how other people build their collections. I'm glad I got some thoughtful replies :smokin .

I once had near 500 pairs in my collection. Counted last week, I have exactly 10 pairs of Jordans in my rotation, 5 pairs DS. Grown man priorities have taken over which is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom