Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The hell is wrong with them? Thought this was supposed to be remastered?

All the recent v and vi retros have come with the cream colored og colored air chambers. Even the 2012 black cement iv came with the cream colored chambers

I was gonna go against my rule of never buying multiple pairs of one colorway for these but now just one pair

Last edited:
Undftd 4s are the best retro 4 plus colorway. Green and orange is a perfect colorway. I hate when people cry hype whenever someone compliments certain limited releases. These actually look good and I would buy two pairs at retail if they were a super GR

Last edited:

They'll probably drop them all again, starting with OG 3's. But this time, they'll have the OG look, shape & height.... But they'll have the Jumpman heel, & cost $300+

:rofl:
that wouldn't be too bad. But let's be real, if you want the OG colors and labels, this pair is your best bet

Damn they got rid of it? Smh
For everyone looking for cash back, PM me about Ebates. I know most of you use it already and Jordan releases are supposed to be excluded as well, but PM me.

EDIT: I won't make any money off this...just wanna try and help a few of you out without posting publicly.

Last edited:
And sidebar....I think CG 4's and Eminem 4's are the best retro+ colorways. Love the blue on the Em's.

Big fan of Toro's, Lightnings, and UNDFTD's. If you can't tell....I like solid color block suede.
laugh.gif

And sidebar....I think CG 4's and Eminem 4's are the best retro+ colorways. Love the blue on the Em's.

Big fan of Toro's, Lightnings, and UNDFTD's. If you can't tell....I like solid color block suede. :lol:
they should do that on more retros. Color blocking like what you mentioned is way better than the uninspired trash they put out like the Sweater 7s

Like seriously, what was going through there minds when they thought of shaping the shoes like a banana would be better 
mean.gif

Who doesn't like NA branding? It's way cleaner
Of course it is. I'm just saying that the colorway in itself is dope. The dude is basically saying a shoe is overrated now and would NOT be overrated with it has a NA heel. I think the NA would make it overrated because of all the people who will want it just for the NA. Also wondering if that would be too much chrome on the NA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom