Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The Dimmer's off 309? I used to buy shoes from there all the time back in High School.

Hit the mall up looking for unclaimed pairs, nada.

Last edited:
there was plenty of pairs out there,, didn't win the raffles but got in line for the unclaimed pairs, showed up 15min before the free for all, if you put in a little work you'll be able to get these today, tomorrow different story

I guess you haven't bought any Retros in last 4-5 years

Lol. Nope. I stopped collecting like in 2010. I was really into the shoe game back when the cool grey 4s came out. Cool grey 3s. Black red 13s for $150 one Christmas. My holy grails were the 1999 cement 4s and black red 4s. Only reason I made this purchase today.

Last edited:
For those who received delayed shippimg from nike.. what time did u place your order
I got my order in at around 8:15 on SNKRS, so 1 hour and 15 after they dropped. Guess it was late enough to still get the delay email. Might check around the local spots tomorrow to see if there's any stragglers in my size, otherwise I'll just wait.

Hey Guys,

I think I want to get a 2nd pair, but since I don't rotate through my shoes as often they sit. How many years can these 4s sit before they crumble? 

I got my order in at around 8:15 on SNKRS, so 1 hour and 15 after they dropped. Guess it was late enough to still get the delay email. Might check around the local spots tomorrow to see if there's any stragglers in my size, otherwise I'll just wait.
I placed  my order 1:30 after  they dropped   received my  order  confirmation at 11:31  and  havent received the  delay email yet and doubt i will get one. 

That early and they still sent a delayed email ?? Wow

Cooked on Villa with the 10% off code gettin em for $198.. Already got shipping confirmation

Savin this 5% code for those black 12s!

Always loved an wanted this shoe since the do the right thing era.was to young then an missed the 99 versions so when 2012 came around i copped with no question. Not having the OGS or the 99s besides pics, I had nothing to compare my 2012s to,aside from the stiff plastic feel I couldn't really complain. Can't speak or miss something you never had kinda thing.but man after seeing OGS in pics an 99s my 2012 already started looking suspect.an now having these 2016 which is something better to compare the 2012s To,I can factually say those 2012 were terrible.View media item 1910497

I had a little too much high expectations on these. I like them, don't love them.

I still take Columbia & Oreo 4s over WC 4s

Back
Top Bottom