Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

$185 for GS pair in Canada quality felt horrible money saved hope the masters are someone decent 

Lol. Nope. I stopped collecting like in 2010. I was really into the shoe game back when the cool grey 4s came out. Cool grey 3s. Black red 13s for $150 one Christmas. My holy grails where the 1999 cement 4s and black red 4s. only reason I made this purchase today.
Ok. That explains is then. That's right around the time quality really took a dip and the shoes started smelling like glue. It's actually improved and is not nearly as strong as it used to be.

So I used SNKRS and ordered mine at 2:43pm EST and received order confirmation at same time. When I check order status and order details it says "Your order: preparing to ship"......

Am I in the clear???

Always loved an wanted this shoe since the do the right thing era.was to young then an missed the 99 versions so when 2012 came around i copped with no question. Not having the OGS or the 99s besides pics, I had nothing to compare my 2012s to,aside from the stiff plastic feel I couldn't really complain. Can't speak or miss something you never had kinda thing.but man after seeing OGS in pics an 99s my 2012 already started looking suspect.an now having these 2016 which is something better to compare the 2012s To,I can factually say those 2012 were terrible.View media item 1910497
Yeah they were pretty bad but like you said, it was all we had. OGs & 99s are unwearable unless you got a sole swapped pair. These are much improved over 2012s

Oreo 4s are tanks.. ( the leather is thicker imo and way more comfy then previous 4s) i copped 2 pair of oreos withouth thinking twice about it.
Oreo 4 = best beater ever

I spilled a 1/4 gallon of gas on mine, you would never know.

Last edited:
Was eating lunch before a show with my wife around 1. Saw someone posted on here they were back on nike.com. went there, added, payed, confirmation email. Thanks for whoever gave the update!

Funny now that I look at my order on NDC it says preparing to ship as well. If it ends up shipping on time anyway that'd be hilarious, either way I doubt the order would show that status if it wasn't shipping sometime soon.

Oreo 4s are tanks.. ( the leather is thicker imo and way more comfy then previous 4s) i copped 2 pair of oreos withouth thinking twice about it.
Love my oreo 4s wore them twice this week. Definitely one of my top pickups over the last couple years, easy to match, easy to wear, easy to clean, easy like Sunday morning. Lol.

Probably won't even try for the Master 12s for that reason colors are identical pretty much. 

For the people that are trying to use a promo code when purchasing through SNKRS:

1) Log in to your account on NDC (should be the NDC login that is linked to your SNKRS).

2) Add any product to your cart.

3) Add promo code.

4) Delete item from cart.

If you don't make a purchase on the account, the next time you purchase through SNKRS, the promo code should automatically apply.

The last shoes I did this with was the CP3 XIII's. Not sure if they changed anything, but if they didn't, the above steps should work.

I walked in Sheikh at 12:45pm, 6 dudes waitin for 1pm.... Came up like 7up baby! They handed me a size 11 right past the other dudes. I made no eye contact, just paid and rolled... Lol.

Funny now that I look at my order on NDC it says preparing to ship as well. If it ends up shipping on time anyway that'd be hilarious, either way I doubt the order would show that status if it wasn't shipping sometime soon.
Word, well I'll definitely just wait to see.Sucks how they did you tho. 

Yours might still ship if status is showing that tho. 

So I was able to I "think" cop a pair of the Android version of SNKRS this morning but I'm not sure. Got the Nike Email saying they'd send an additional email once they shipped but that was at 8:20 am Arizona time. I haven't gotten anything since and on the app it still says pending. Did I take an L orrr?

Btw, long time lurker and decided to finally joined the NT fam so what's up y'all

Tax season in columbia was crucial today...Hell even the maroons flew out here...thank god for snkrs on Droid now

Last edited:
Wow, ship conf from Nike already.

Managed to grab an unclaimed pair in store, luckily they had my size.. There weren't many left.

Never could get an entry in for OVOs. I've never won a raffle with Nike anyway but it's frustrating watching the clock tick down as I keep throwing virtual Airballs. At least give me the occasional brick or something. :lol:

So I was able to I "think" cop a pair of the Android version of SNKRS this morning but I'm not sure. Got the Nike Email saying they'd send an additional email once they shipped but that was at 8:20 am Arizona time. I haven't gotten anything since and on the app it still says pending. Did I take an L orrr?

Btw, long time lurker and decided to finally joined the NT fam so what's up y'all
On my app it actually says purchased....not sure if that means anything. 

LMAO.....my dude.

Due to the uncertainty of my situation this still made me chuckle. 
roll.gif

Wow, ship conf from Nike already.

Managed to grab an unclaimed pair in store, luckily they had my size.. There weren't many left.

Never could get an entry in for OVOs. I've never won a raffle with Nike anyway but it's frustrating watching the clock tick down as I keep throwing virtual Airballs. At least give me the occasional brick or something.
laugh.gif
Got my shipping an hour or so ago. I didn't get my foam confirmation until today too so that was pretty speedy on their part. The new SNKRS process was/is balderdash. I got two entries but I knew it wasn't going to pan out to anything.

Still pumped on the WC4 and Foam pickups from this weekend.

Call me crazy but these 2015s might have better leather than the 99s.

The 99s had that flat synthetic leather that was used on the 2000 fire red 5s. These 2016 cements have genuine leather and it seems that the creasing be more natural

did you get an order confirmation email?  if not then  you more than likely didnt cop

Back
Top Bottom