Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Who else is on that #doubleup duty? These have to be copped again, I've worn mine 3 days straight and the comfort on these is unbelievable/ the creasing isn't bad/looks great with this leather. JB needs a big pat on the back! Hoping a restock will be easy to cop off.

i rarely double up since i have enough trouble wearing the pairs i have singles of :lol:

Back to Sweden (SNS) it goes.

Appears someone tried to cover this flaw/crack/damage with white paint.

Literally, W T F
mean.gif

Wife's pair was perfect. SMH
Random ? How is SNS when it comes to customs fees. If you spend over $300 do they hit you with the fee or is it fees no matter what

Random ? How is SNS when it comes to customs fees. If you spend over $300 do they hit you with the fee or is it fees no matter what

No customs on these - came out to $199 shipped.

Someone else may be able to chime in on what happens when you cross the $200 threshold.

View media item 1916666Both pairs arrived from FNL. Will take a group shot w the 2012s later.

Noticed a little discolaration by the ankle but F it..... Just gonna wear the shhh outta them.

Loving the Nike Heel tag

When spraying with FNL waterproofer, do you guys spray the mesh or not?  Does it help prevent yellowing, or do the chemicals cause discoloration?  For my Laser 4s I avoided the mesh and wings/back tab.  Thanks for those in the know!

Afer 17 years of waiting

My pair arrived perfect.

The leather should have been done the same as the oreo, but thats just my opinion. The smooth leather nike uses borders on paperlike plastic.

i don't see how anybody is able to make anything in a factory with fumes like this i would probably fall out & have to be rushed to the hospital

Back
Top Bottom