Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Same with me but I doubled on this one. Will use it for a trade on something I strike out on.
Yeah, I only have doubles on my favorite pairs like Air Max Penny 1, Jordan Bred 11's, and Black Infrared 6's. I had doubles on the Black Cement 4's but I sold my double cause of the paint cracking issue.

Yeah, I only have doubles on my favorite pairs like Air Max Penny 1, Jordan Bred 11's, and Black Infrared 6's. I had doubles on the Black Cement 4's but I sold my double cause of the paint cracking issue.

100% chance I double on the breds as well. I LOVE the wc, but the breds are a million times better, just in my own opinion.

Congrats to the ones who copped an don't give a F about flaws..... Some of yall won't make it on the 12 release come may.... Good we got threw this without bs...

Glad I called EB back about that Monday night phone order I made. I never got a shipping confirmation. I guess I had to verify my new cc. They kept them on hold and will be shipping them soon. FYI for some of you waiting for shipping confirms from Eastbay.

I've never doubled up on kicks, never considered it but mannnnn when I opened my package and took mine out of the box I was just like "[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] I need another pair".

You guys are bad influences [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Did you pull the trigger?

I double up because even though I don't wear them everyday, I really love certain shoes. Eventually I will destroy the pair and I want to avoid having to pay double what the shoe cost for another pair. Even tripling up isn't enough for some shoes. I've gone through 3 pairs of pure 3s & wc3s and have none now. Those are two of my favorite kicks & I'm definitely not going to pay $400-700 on shoes that I bought for $125 and $150. I have to probably wait another 3 years at least before either is released again and this time they'll probably cost $240-250. It's really the smartest thing you can do and if you end up not using them you can always sell them for much more later on. You will never lose $ with Js unless you pay retail for radio raheems or some ugly spizike/dub zero abomination. Although I def cop the OG red dub zero again and the navy pair. Not the best kicks ever but some of the best hybrids Jordan has put out imo esp the red ones.

What happened to the NTer that had his box stolen from his porch? I have been lucky and not had to suffer through that pain...but im curious...what is his plan of action? Will ndc or ups refund him? Anyone had to deal with that before?

Last edited:
i see a lot of disagreement with the reasons for doubling up,,
not all shoes are worthy of a double up and these 2016 wc4s are definitely in that discussion,
my reasons is for wearing one pair without having to worry to mich about creases, scuffs, or wearing them whenever i like since i have a DS pair on ice waiting for there turn for that special moment

What happened to the NTer that had his box stolen from his porch? I have been lucky and not had to suffer through that pain...but im curious...what is his plan of action? Will ndc or ups refund him? Anyone had to deal with that before?
he will   get his money back...  but  this is why  you don't put notes on the door  informing  the world  "Hey i am getting a package"

Last edited:
Got a pair I'm happy with. They definitely run a smidge LOMGER than the 2012. I'd be a little upset if I were planning on hooping with these, but they are for casual wear so it's all gravy.

picture sharing

NDC files a claim and you receive a refund within 5 days.

I still wanna double up, just need better luck next time.

Mass produced shoe = potential defects

Got a pair I'm happy with. They definitely run a smidge LOMGER than the 2012. I'd be a little upset if I were planning on hooping with these, but they are for casual wear so it's all gravy.

picture sharing

One temporary insane moment from your dog and you'll be showing us teeth holes :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom