Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Good to see that everyone was basically able to eat.

Was thinking about doubling up but decided not too, got too many other kicks. 

I've never doubled up on kicks, never considered it but mannnnn when I opened my package and took mine out of the box I was just like "[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] I need another pair".

You guys are bad influences [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i rarely double up since i have enough trouble wearing the pairs i have singles of
laugh.gif
QFT

Reactions: ejb

I got trouble enough picking out what kicks i'm going to wear for the day. I just can't see myself doubling up on kicks.
I feel the same. Only chance I get to wear my kicks are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I rarely double up anymore especially since I hardly get to wear them.

I havent seen anyone else say this, but i havent read every post either. Seen several of yall say these are comfortable. I disagree.... these suckas are UNcomfy man... i think they run .5 small. I got socks stuffed in em, hopefully that helps with the forefoot tightness.

When spraying with FNL waterproofer, do you guys spray the mesh or not?  Does it help prevent yellowing, or do the chemicals cause discoloration?  For my Laser 4s I avoided the mesh and wings/back tab.  Thanks for those in the know!
curious to know as well

I havent seen anyone else say this, but i havent read every post either. Seen several of yall say these are comfortable. I disagree.... these suckas are UNcomfy man... i think they run .5 small. I got socks stuffed in em, hopefully that helps with the forefoot tightness.
Dang bro are you sure you aren't wearing the 2012s lol....I gotta disagree, my pair is so freakin comfy and trust me I have the most issues when it comes to comfort and my feet. Maybe you got a dud pair somehow

I work 2nd shift 7 days a week , its a salary based job so sometimes I only have to show up do some filing for a hour and then Im out.
I can wear em during day, and on weekends work is light for me. So many times (weather permitting) you might see me in a certain retro J around 10a-4p, then from 9p-2a ill be in a completely different pair of Js.
Been at this since Roughly 2000, so I got the storage procedures down pat. Its to the point I barely ever have any oxidation on my kicks 4-5+ yrs down the line when Im ready to take em off ice, cause the 1st pairs done to my standards. My standards typically are vnds/nds. I only double on pairs I really like.

Last edited:

Dang bro are you sure you aren't wearing the 2012s lol....I gotta disagree, my pair is so freakin comfy and trust me I have the most issues when it comes to comfort and my feet. Maybe you got a dud pair somehow
I agree. I have bad bunions and feet and these feel great. Don't even need to use performance insoles when I play ball.

View media item 1916646
Just got my pair from NDC. Far from the perfect pair but no where near perfect either. The only part that bothers me is that stitching. I got no smeared speckles, no pen marks or razor cuts, BUT the stitching on the back inner upper heel is slightly higher. You can't tell by looking at the back unless you really look for it. It's only off by like half a centimeter. It is no where near as obvious as a previous poster who posted their pair. Now that was bad.

"Far from the perfect pair but no where near perfect either"

That's the same thing

I actually ordered a 10.5 I'm usually an 11 in JB product. Got them in today and tried them on and the fit is perfect. I could see if you have a wide foot you might need to .5 size up.

View media item 1916646
Just got my pair from NDC. Far from the perfect pair but no where near perfect either. The only part that bothers me is that stitching. I got no smeared speckles, no pen marks or razor cuts, BUT the stitching on the back inner upper heel is slightly higher. You can't tell by looking at the back unless you really look for it. It's only off by like half a centimeter. It is no where near as obvious as a previous poster who posted their pair. Now that was bad.

"Far from the perfect pair but no where near perfect either"

That's the same thing

You don't know how many times I read that before giving up :lol:

Got my second pair. The leather is unbelievably better than the first. Its very noticably better. Feels more comfortable too. Kinda confusing. Even though, both pairs are very near perfect.

got my SNKS pair today, they definitely have better leather than the '12 (much softer than the '12), quality is an improvement from the previous release (not by alot tho) overall I'am happy with with the little improvements they did with this years version
happy.gif

Last edited:
Got my SNKRS app pair yesterday at work (safer shipping than leaving at the door while at work). Checked them quick and put them back in. LOVE THESE!!! Brings back so many memories to '89 Jr High when I had the originals! Is my pair perfect. No & I could care less. Gonna wear these A LOT! So happy I was able to get these off the app! Now about the XXX's I also got in the same order?! Those had a problem...!!! :frown:

View media item 1916800
View media item 1916801

Last edited:
I feel the same. Only chance I get to wear my kicks are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I rarely double up anymore especially since I hardly get to wear them.

Same with me but I doubled on this one. Will use it for a trade on something I strike out on.

I work 2nd shift 7 days a week , its a salary based job so sometimes I only have to show up do some filing for a hour and then Im out.
I can wear em during day, and on weekends work is light for me. So many times (weather permitting) you might see me in a certain retro J around 10a-4p, then from 9p-2a ill be in a completely different pair of Js.
Been at this since Roughly 2000, so I got the storage procedures down pat. Its to the point I barely ever have any oxidation on my kicks 4-5+ yrs down the line when Im ready to take em off ice, cause the 1st pairs done to my standards. My standards typically are vnds/nds. I only double on pairs I really like.
What are the ways you use to keep em on ice?

Back
Top Bottom