Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

People that own both the SBB and the banneds were saying the SBB was better. This was in the SBB thread.
thats crazy....seeing the sbb leather i instantly sold them back from the leather...pics of the banned 1's looks like the material was similar to the sbb's..

Lmaoo Joke went over your head it seems

No, I didn't. I think my comment went WAY over your head though.

The point is, because they feel like it. Just like how you feel like being in here when you passed on this shoe because it wasn't too your liking, people feel like explaining themselves to other men. You don't have to like it. Best to just keep it moving.

Its a forum where people have conversations about anything and everything.

No, I didn't. I think my comment went WAY over your head though.

The point is, because they feel like it. Just like how you feel like being in here when you passed on this shoe because it wasn't too your liking, people feel like explaining themselves to other men. You don't have to like it. Best to just keep it moving.

Its a forum where people have conversations about anything and everything.
You can take your hate for men wearing leggings into the General section of the forums this is for shoes 

You can take your hate for men wearing leggings into the General section of the forums this is for shoes 

maybe you should go back and read my posts. I wasn't the one hating on it at all kid.

Reading is fundamental to knowing what you're talking about. Try it

I see guys at the gym just wearing leggings. Looks kinda weird but whatever. It's usually only the buff guys wearing it. I saw a chubby guy wearing it one time....lol. Pretty funny
definitely sus if you just wear leggings...
finally something we agree on!

maybe you should go back and read my posts. I wasn't the one hating on it at all kid.

Reading is fundamental to knowing what you're talking about. Try it
hostility 

Resell for these are too high right now. $300+ for a GR like this? Im going to continue looking, I can find a pair of 11s for less than 300

Resell for these are too high right now. $300+ for a GR like this? Im going to continue looking, I can find a pair of 11s for less than 300
my theory on this tho.. I may be wrong.. you are paying for availability on the demand curve.. They could have released 80 million pairs but if the (actual keep your pair)demand was equal to supply, resale won't change.. bc it's based on the pairs available for resale.  I think in all honesty that the amount of people who copped multiples on these was significantly higher than usual.. and the people who copped and still want more is also high.  So I'm seeing that as an indicator that people would rather hold then sell.  Low inventory leaves you at the mercy of 16 year old canarsie sneaker salesmen on craigslist.  I'd be interested in seeing what other people think bc when I was hoping I could get a pair cheap.. I started theorizing on this and lost hope

I mean, $300 isn't the end of the world. I paid like 233 for my pair from Nike. Add shipping and PayPal and it's not that much of a mark up.

Even tho the wc3 were only online they were pretty easy to get. I remember copping a pair like 4 hours later on finishline or so. Maybe they had the same numbers as the wc4?

want that limited? And I def plan to get these before they shoot up in price.
the availablity of these are pretty much gone deadstock and the ones that are deadstock are definitely rape prices...there were only two for my size on ebay and flight club and both were almost $1000 each. to me that means these are pretty much gone and not available...

Even tho the wc3 were only online they were pretty easy to get. I remember copping a pair like 4 hours later on finishline or so. Maybe they had the same numbers as the wc4?
yes. it was weird that the 88's were easy to get and now the value of them is crazy high....

Leotards aka the new "NtDenim".
singlejonas-400x300.png

Is this and a pair of altitude 13s gonna be next for yall new "NtDenim" ppl?
151204-sexy-lingerie-for-men-leotard-v-type.jpg

Kids these days, boy Ill tell ya .
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom