Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

There us no comparison between the 12 and 16 pare. The 12 are like bricks on feet with cheap fake leather, the 16 is much much more comfortable.

stop wasting your money and falling for those shoe wipes. Sure, they might do the job, but you can get the same stuff thats free and be just as effective.

I love baby wipes, the non scented ones from Costco. I always have those laying around since i have kids. Became very useful.
This! I wipe my shoes down with a baby wipe before putting them away and all is well.

Meh

View media item 1919380
View media item 1919431

I Was Expecting To Open Them Like....

View media item 1919381

But Was More Like...

View media item 1919387

Something Is Still Off From That Feel My 99's Still Give Me.....

View media item 1919430

To Keep It Completely 100, I Personally Think The Leather Used On The Last Jumpman Retro Was Closer In Comparison To The 99's Leather Than This Years Release. However "Better" The 2016 Material May Be I'll Leave To Ya'll To Debate Over. :rolleyes

Opening These Was A Sad Reminder That I Once Had DS '89's Too Before Having Them Stolen During A Break In A Couple Years Back :\

Last edited:
Nike mass produces their product so much that they need to contract multiple factories. I had aqua 8s with different production numbers and kept 1 from each production run. Returned the messed up set to nike, now we both have mismatched dates.

Those letters above the sz box on the sock liner, are the factory code... Production numbers doesn't indicate where the shoes were made

Meh

View media item 1919380
View media item 1919431

I Was Expecting To Open Them Like....

View media item 1919381

But Was More Like...

View media item 1919387

Something Is Still Off From That Feel My 99's Still Give Me.....

View media item 1919430

To Keep It Completely 100, I Personally Think The Leather Used On The Last Jumpman Retro Was Closer In Comparison To The 99's Leather Than This Years Release. However "Better" The 2016 Material May Be I'll Leave To Ya'll To Debate Over. :rolleyes

Opening These Was A Sad Reminder That I Once Had DS '89's Too Before Having Them Stolen During A Break In A Couple Years Back :\
Like the photos a lot.. That was background worthy.. The commentary I disagree but it's just my opinion

Agree. I would think the chemical would take the moiisture away from the material to crack in the future. I use coach leather cleaner is a craemy liquid and it cleans all types of leather and also acts as a moistuizer

Last edited:
L
lmao exactly that's why I asked if leggings was a thing now
sad thing is some men actually wear leggings with sneakers & it's the "cool" thing among many of people who wear joggers the more the jogger pants resemble leggings the better
mean.gif

For those who e use baby wipes and Lysol wipes, aren't you worried about chemicals and stuff potentially damaging your shoes? Well I can see baby wipes working maybe but idk about Lysol

sad thing is some men actually wear leggings with sneakers & it's the "cool" thing among many of people who wear joggers the more the jogger pants resemble leggings the better :smh:    

Yeeaa i be seeing some dudes wearing leggings here in dmv. Not sure if it a new trend or they were just being sus.

For those who e use baby wipes and Lysol wipes, aren't you worried about chemicals and stuff potentially damaging your shoes? Well I can see baby wipes working maybe but idk about Lysol
baby wipes are meant to clean human skin there for shouldn't contain chemicals that would harm leather buy alcohol free/fragrance free baby wipes.anti bac wipes i'm sure contain all types of chemicals that aren't good for leather/ sneakers in general. 

Last edited:
yeah, thats what i was talking about. Gods gift to men. Camel Toe producers.

I see men wear them while exercising. It doesn't seem that odd. Its always some dude who wants to show off his impeccable physique. Thats the only reason they wear them.

Dudes really wearing that on the regular though?

Back
Top Bottom