Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

thats how I took it too. Whatever you choose to wear with them. He could have put skirt and I wouldn't have thought he was serious.

He was just covering all of his bases.

On the other hand, women in leggings with sneakers......

View media item 1919495

Yoo was gud with the on feet pics? I wanna see how they look with skinny jeans, joggers, leggings,etc!
Exactly but I'm more mad that dude made 1 statement and people want to blow it out of proportion. Like he just said give us on foot pics with whatever and they took it there
laugh.gif
since this message board is predominantly male i took as he want's pics of men modeling tight fitting pants which comes off as sus this is Merica so people should be allowed to express themselves how they want.tho i don't agree if i see somebody dressed like this in public i pay them no mind & keep it moving

Last edited:
Yoo was gud with the on feet pics? I wanna see how they look with skinny jeans, joggers, leggings,etc!

Exactly but I'm more mad that dude made 1 statement and people want to blow it out of proportion. Like he just said give us on foot pics with whatever and they took it there :lol:
since this message board is predominantly male i took as he want's pics of men modeling tight fitting pants which comes off as sus this is Merica so people should be allowed to express themselves how they want tho i don't agree if i see somebody dressed like this in public i pay them no mind & keep it moving

So it needed to blow up where dudes are still talking about it a day later? :lol:

Lmaoooo I laughed at that.. But I wear leggings with basketball shorts so I don't freeze in cold gyms I didn't know that's what he meant.. I was unfortunately picturing the male version of thot pants.

since this message board is predominantly male i took as he want's pics of men modeling tight fitting pants which comes off as sus this is Merica so people should be allowed to express themselves how they want tho i don't agree if i see somebody dressed like this in public i pay them no mind & keep it moving
Naaah chill.. Lol. I threw in the skinnies,leggings,joggers cos that what i see men under the age of 25 wearing with their fresh kicks. But i basically wanted to NT'ers post on feet pics so i can get the idea what pants/shorts go with the shoes. Thats all.

Why do people feel the need to explain them selves to other grown men on the internet go take care of your kid or something.

I see guys at the gym just wearing leggings. Looks kinda weird but whatever. It's usually only the buff guys wearing it. I saw a chubby guy wearing it one time....lol. Pretty funny

Seriously. Anyone who says royals leather is good/great automatically dies a little in my eyes.

Nothing good about that leather. But the shoe is great, nonetheless.

Our resident quality expert talks about it being so great, which is baffling to me.
agreed the royal 2001 leather are better than the 2013 version including the leather used around that time including the DMP pack and the breds....does anyone know if the banned 1's leather was the same or better than the SBB 1's...TY..

yeah, thats what i was talking about. Gods gift to men. Camel Toe producers.

I see men wear them while exercising. It doesn't seem that odd. Its always some dude who wants to show off his impeccable physique. Thats the only reason they wear them.

Dudes really wearing that on the regular though?
leggings under shorts is a new thing started on the east coast i think....only time i wear leggings with shorts is when playing basketball.  now people wear it as an outfit to casually go out.....it is really comfortable though its just weird to me to wear that when going out to social events.....

Naaah chill.. Lol. I threw in the skinnies,leggings,joggers cos that what i see men under the age of 25 wearing with their fresh kicks. But i basically wanted to NT'ers post on feet pics so i can get the idea what pants/shorts go with the shoes. Thats all.

unds my WC4's next week. but yeah like that

View media item 1919527

Last edited:
Seriously. Anyone who says royals leather is good/great automatically dies a little in my eyes.

Nothing good about that leather. But the shoe is great, nonetheless.

Our resident quality expert talks about it being so great, which is baffling to me.

agreed the royal 2001 leather are better than the 2013 version including the leather used around that time including the DMP pack and the breds....does anyone know if the banned 1's leather was the same or better than the SBB 1's...TY..

People that own both the SBB and the banneds were saying the SBB was better. This was in the SBB thread.

Meh

I Was Expecting To Open Them Like....

But Was More Like...

Something Is Still Off From That Feel My 99's Still Give Me.....

To Keep It Completely 100, I Personally Think The Leather Used On The Last Jumpman Retro Was Closer In Comparison To The 99's Leather Than This Years Release. However "Better" The 2016 Material May Be I'll Leave To Ya'll To Debate Over.
eyes.gif

Opening These Was A Sad Reminder That I Once Had DS '89's Too Before Having Them Stolen During A Break In A Couple Years Back
ohwell.gif
seeing those 89 pics and the versions of the retroes just showed me how jb is going farther and farther away fromt original....jb shoud come out with og releases for each shoe and charge the same amount that they charge for limited shoes

For those who e use baby wipes and Lysol wipes, aren't you worried about chemicals and stuff potentially damaging your shoes? Well I can see baby wipes working maybe but idk about Lysol
mann...i sent my jordan 1's to a consignment store to sell.  when they inspected one of the shoe there was a stain and they took a lysol wipe to clean it....i was like WTF and said F it since they were getting sold anyways....no way i would put chemicals on leather fake or real.....

For those who e use baby wipes and Lysol wipes, aren't you worried about chemicals and stuff potentially damaging your shoes? Well I can see baby wipes working maybe but idk about Lysol
You're right. If it's not good enough for my imaginary baby's ***, it not good enough for my Jordans.

lol

Why do people feel the need to explain them selves to other grown men on the internet go take care of your kid or something.

same reason why anyone would be in this thread when they disliked the hang tag and thought there were too many speckles to their liking, so because of that, they passed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom