Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Went through at least 3 Nike reps through instant chat. One of them being an "assistant coach" who is apparently a higher authority which I communicated through email. Told them about my product with flaws and the poor customer experience was having. Either get taken as "feedback" (Which to me is an excuse for making customers believe they are gonna help the situation change when really representatives are just not taking the situation seriously) or I get told "refund or keep them". 

Can't get a promo discount because it's a launch product. Or even about my poor customer experience because they still say it has to do with the launch product. Not sure if I should keep trying to talk to another online rep or what but man.... Probably not buying from Nike for a while after this one. This is really really poor. 

:smh:

All probably a product of people taking advantage of the system. Those with real issues lose out.

Sorry to hear fam.

Everyone needs to be on the lookout for a 9.5 for Gerald.

aa0595bb_image.png
damn!!!!!! And I don't even have my pair yet :rofl:

Were they ever in style? I remember people wearing them in Jr. High/HS in the 90's and most dudes thought they look silly. For women tho...

Mid 2000s they were def in style along with boot cut. It got to trendy and played out fast. Imo they only look good when they're either naturally ripped or if they're from a high end brand that knows where to add the damage. Those cheap ($10-20?) ripped jeans tons of women were wearing looked awful. I'm a denim snob though.

I got an expensive ripped D&G pair that has been sitting in my closet for years now haha. That was a terrible purchase. I think I was drunk when I went shopping that day. My naturally lightly ripped jeans I wear often but this D&G pair is really "distressed" lmao.

Yeaaa, i don't really buy distress jeans. I like my jeans to have that naturally ripped look or sometimes i distress my favorite old jeans myself but not overdoing it.

Were they ever in style? I remember people wearing them in Jr. High/HS in the 90's and most dudes thought they look silly. For women tho...

it was a style when i was back in high school 5-6 years ago . Im a 90 baby so you might get the idea. Lol

I agree. Styles change and come back, so do fads and trends, people choose to adapt and tweak their styles...but one thing remains constant with me....the way I rock my pants. Always G'd up from the feet up, like this:

View media item 1920886

View media item 1920890

View media item 1920892

But DEFINITELY NOT like this (see below weaksauce type ish lol):

View media item 1920893
this is definitely a generational thing. I always hated wearing baggy pants as a kid and teen especially when it rained out snowed. I'm fine with slim/skinny fitting pants that either rest on, or sit slightly above my shoes (ink bleeding into showed is the worst).

I wouldn't wear a blazer with Jordan's though. I wear top coat with my shadows though

Last edited:
I should have doubled up on RD....... thought these would be around like the Maroons were 
mean.gif

Caved in and paid a reseller $280 for my 2nd pair.  No way I was going beyond that...

And I decided to use my FNL rewards from my retail pair and grab a pair for my little nephew

But you been here posting way before the drop.

The guy trying to take over your spot has been in here for a total of ONE week complaining :lol:
that's wild, I received a gift card for the shoes a week early but it didn't work online or in store. I was(am) really pissed

I should have doubled up on RD....... thought these would be around like the Maroons were :smh:

Caved in and paid a reseller $280 for my 2nd pair.  No way I was going beyond that...

And I decided to use my FNL rewards from my retail pair and grab a pair for my little nephew

View media item 1920943
hopefully I'll find a pair for that price in the coming weeks

Can't help but notice the store's price tag. What store did you cop those from?

Nike outlet at the great mall in milpitas, California

Without a doubt RESELLER RETURNS. You scored, congrats!

Narrow minded.

A few people mentioned they would return their shoes to Nike after their 2nd pairs were delivered. It's not always a resellers fail.
And its not always a triple up return either. Just as much as you say you don't know what type of leather Nike is using, you don't know either if it's a return from someone who received their second pair. Which makes you just as narrow minded as me. F on the report card as well.
Narrow minded.
You say is a reseller return without a doubt which there is
Who's to say they were both from the same person either?

Hot items get returned to outlets ALL OF THE TIME. It's just not always reported in here.
Of course we dont know if they were both from the same person. But you know what, there's some evidence to suggest both pairs were returned very recently or very close to the time he bought them because the top of both boxes haven't been cut off yet, which means they haven't been sitting there for long. Also, both are very close in size, which lead me to believe through inductive reasoning that it was the same person who returned both. Hence, me saying "without a doubt." Heck, it could've even been a Nike employee who copped them and decided he didn't want them anymore because he realized re-sell value wasn't worth his time.

Lastly, have you seen how many ads there are on Craigslist SF BAY AREA (Milipitas btw is in the Santa Clara/San Jose area where there are A TON of sneakerheads/resellers)? There are literally hundreds of ads right now on CList SF Bay Area trying to compete with each other at $270-290. In my mind, without a doubt a re-seller returned them. That's my opinion. So what?  

Yes, hot items get returned to outlets all the time, and re-sellers are among those who return the hot items all of the time. And with this product, trust me there are more re-sellers than those who decide to return a third pair just because they received their double up. Because with this hot shoe that is even more coveted than the 72-10s as far as double ups and triple up are concerned, most people will be more inclined to keep their multiples rather than return them. Unless of course, they're a struggling re-seller.

Don't be too narrow minded bruh.

I should have doubled up on RD....... thought these would be around like the Maroons were :smh:

View media item 1920943

The Maroons were more niche but I'm sure in time they'll become desirable. These had 0% chance of sitting anywhere. They could put out another million tomorrow and they'll be gone within a week. $40-45 over retail+tax ain't bad at all. I would've paid $300 without thinking twice if I had struck out. These are must haves just like a SJ.

would be surprised if a reseller returned a pair this early in the game.

But who really cares.

Disappointed GS pairs never get the air bubble treatment. My son passed because of it. Doesn't look bad with toddler. As a matter of fact, i'm on the lookout for a 10c.

Fit is way too tight for my taste. You're 41, I'm 40. Remembering your pic on the bike, you definitely rocked your pants tighter than me.

damn, you thought Ye's pants were tight? Thought they looked normal. ASAP Rocky wears tight pants. Wiz. I thought Ye's looked normal, just stacks on stacks (which I don't do).

hopefully I'll find a pair for that price in the coming weeks
Prices should drop once these start hitting eBay and CL more frequently. I grabbed a pair for $250 yesterday on eBay. Message sellers and see if they'll drop their price for a Paypal invoice transaction. Can't hurt to ask.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Went through at least 3 Nike reps through instant chat. One of them being an "assistant coach" who is apparently a higher authority which I communicated through email. Told them about my product with flaws and the poor customer experience was having. Either get taken as "feedback" (Which to me is an excuse for making customers believe they are gonna help the situation change when really representatives are just not taking the situation seriously) or I get told "refund or keep them". 

Can't get a promo discount because it's a launch product. Or even about my poor customer experience because they still say it has to do with the launch product. Not sure if I should keep trying to talk to another online rep or what but man.... Probably not buying from Nike for a while after this one. This is really really poor. 

:smh:

People complain so much to try to get discounts that it ruins it for people who have legit complaints.

I had a rep flat out lie to me last week when I asked for an invoice.

Back
Top Bottom