Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If the Maroon VI ain't sold out online still at $220, I'm not gonna sweat too much about this release
People be chasing after the Yeezys now anyway
Praise the lord the hypebeasts are gone

If the Maroon VI ain't sold out online still at $220, I'm not gonna sweat too much about this release
People be chasing after the Yeezys now anyway
Praise the lord the hypebeasts are gone

Yea nga acting like its just so hard to obtain jordans. I never had a problem copping... Started when I was 8....

Kids sizes have been posted of these. Guess it's safe to say it's gonna be a GR, which is a relief. 

When you live in da south... All GR..... Dude I can't stress enough in north Mississippi..... Not after that other crazy [emoji]128169[/emoji]..... I'm a OG
Understood, and GR anyone could get, don't need store connect for those, just go on snkrs and you will be good

Understood, and GR anyone could get, don't need store connect for those, just go on snkrs and you will be good
It's lame that they haven't release SNKRS for Android yet.  Android only represents the majority of the world market of smartphones....

It's lame that they haven't release SNKRS for Android yet.  Android only represents the majority of the world market of smartphones....
Dude I have to carry my iPad around for SNKRS.. such a hassle.  Need this on Android BAD!

Dude I have to carry my iPad around for SNKRS.. such a hassle.  Need this on Android BAD!
I hear you!  We're an Apple-free household, so I'm out of luck on using SNKRS.  This is actually the ONLY reason I have ever found to need an iOS device ;-).

Always tough to predict. I usually don't strike out if I'm focused on something though. Definitely not as hectic as L.A. though.

Wonder if i can get lucky, but i wont even be there when they do the raffles. May just stick with online or bust

Back
Top Bottom