Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Withheld on buying the NA Maroon 6's, but this release is gonna be 10x harder to refrain from copping.

Quote:
Man I can't wait!!! Be for real with ya self what other NA model gonna go harder than these??
If they DO drop, no contest.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes bc4s on point! Give me grape 5...fire red 3 fire red 4 carmine and infra 6 all NA and I'll be done!

25% coupon and $100 gift card

Wish you can cop more than one on NDC

ANY CHANCE THEY LIFT IT?

@ this point I Just want the shoe... The only way I don't cop my pair is if it has major noticeable flaws. Major [emoji]128169[/emoji]

JB be like WE COULD HAVE GIVEN you a NA hangtag but wait till we "remaster the remastered"

2020 we get Tech grey CW AJ4 with Nike Air hangtag and Jumpman on the back lol for $280

Alright, now the hangtag talk can go out the window unless it's for legitimacy issues. :tongue:

Last edited:
JB be like WE COULD HAVE GIVEN you a NA hangtag but wait till we "remaster the remastered"

2020 we get Tech grey CW AJ4 with Nike Air hangtag and Jumpman on the back lol for $280
dgaf about a hang tag. prolly won't even keep it in the box so the little bead chain don't rust or w/e

Back
Top Bottom