Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Doubled up on the cement 4s from NDC and UPS decides to leave the packages in front of my door despite a note left, saying to leave it at the main office. Both packages are stolen. FML. Stupid *** UPS.
I think you can set up  my choice  on UPS  and  make it  signature  required 

Also  with that said  I used to live in a sketch  hood   i never  let ups deliver and  always  picked  up  from a ups location

Also  with that said  I used to live in a sketch  hood   i never  let ups deliver and  always  picked  up  from a ups location

Pretty much.
Live in a sketchy area then just be proactive. Leaving a note on the door isn't sufficient.

Just got mine a little while ago...they are CLEEEEEAN! 
pimp.gif

Got mine in today. This is an outrage 
mean.gif
. I'm returning my pair.

Sike lol. I'm satisfied and knew what I was getting, I wanted a fresh pair. Not miles ahead of the '12 version, but I'm satisfied. 

If I had the 350's I'd throw them away.
agreed. 350s are hype based garbage.

WC IV has massive history behind it, easy choice.
Yeezy boosts are garbage. All of them, from the roshe run copy all the way to the hideous duck boots. People just want to dress like Kanye and think putting on one of his sneakers makes you special or something. In reality no one gives a **** cuz you ain't Kanye.
Some of the funniest responses I've read. 

And in Jordan 4 news, mine just got delivered......

Last edited:
The quality of the leather on these 4's are so so so much better than the 2012's. Not even comparable.
Really liking this retro. Props to Nike on these.

Feel bad for you guys that got a pair with real flaws.

Raffles are the only way to succeed on these releases it seems like.  Online is rolling the dice in terms of size/fit and flaws, especially if you're particular (which everyone on NT basically is).

I was lucky enough to win 4 raffles.

My son's 9.5s are perfect.

I copped two pairs of 10.5s and was able to make one perfect pair.  literally perfect.  toe box shape, netting, stitching, speckles, everything.  The two "imperfect" shoes are that they each have toe box netting that isn't perfectly tight/snug (there is a little wrinkle).  I'm undecided on keeping them for my beater pair or returning.  They're more than fine for regular rotation.

The 11s I copped are perfect, but big for me.  These 4s run big, believe it.  These will go back or get sold.

All in all, my four pairs are all more than acceptable even for $220 each.  The leather only improves each day they're worn.  It's good.  Comfort is great.

Ultimately you're free to return anything you're not satisfied with for a full refund.

I am a little surprised at some of the flaws posted in pics on this thread.  Seems like JB doesn't have the tightest quality control on stuff rolling out the door.  I think if you're persistent enough, you can manage to get an exchange at some point.  good luck and enter more raffles in the future!!

Got my 2 orders in. FLAWLESS :smokin

My delayed pair got shipped as well. My brother seen me staring at them and now wants a pair.

EB sold out or what?

Last edited:
These are both of my pairs. The one with the hang-tag is the one I'm going to ice. Don't regret doubling-up one bit. I think both of my pairs are beautiful and have no major flaws, at least I don't see any. If anyone see's any flaws point them out!

If you can't find the flaws, stop looking. Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

Got mine in today. This is an outrage 
mean.gif
. I'm returning my pair.

Sike lol. I'm satisfied and knew what I was getting, I wanted a fresh pair. Not miles ahead of the '12 version, but I'm satisfied. 
What was wrong with yours?
Nothing 
laugh.gif
. I'm not one of those guys that go over their pair with a fine tooth comb and a magnifying glass. Nobody is going to zoom in on my kicks on the street. The leather is a bit softer, but they don't feel like the leather on the colombia IV's from last year, but I expect that because tumbled leather doesn't belong on this shoe. 

Got my 2 orders in. FLAWLESS :smokin

My delayed pair got a shipped as well. My brother seen me staring at them and now wants a pair.

EB sold out or what?

No pair is flawless. To prove my point, just post pics on this forum. So many whiney *****e$ will pick them things apart.
But yeah, I'm glad you like em. Loving mine right now. It's good to see people liking their shoes without critiquing the smallest little things.

The OGs had lots of play/wrinkles in the netting areas....The newer gen is probably just used to the fused mesh.  Personally I don't care either way; just like the shoe, and the fact that the angle is fixed...that was annoying for sure.

damn thats bullcrud. happened to me once. driver left it at my backdoor at his own descretion instead of getting a sig like required. i got the text saying delivered and left at backdoor and rushed home from work to bring it inside.

call your local facilitys supervisor and tell him what happened.
Damn straight!  I've had UPS deliver my stuff to the wrong house before...there's a house around the corner from me that has almost the same address...one digit is different...I get their mail sometimes.  The stink of it is, the UPS driver goes right by my house to get there!  SMFH.  Fortunately, I've never lost a package.  When the tracking says "delivered", and the box ain't on my doorstep, I head right on over there and grab my stuff before it disappears.

Hey, airmax, sorry to hear about what happened to you...I'd be pissed off beyond words!  I don't know what the law is in your state, but IMHO, UPS should reimburse you for the stolen package.

No pair is flawless. To prove my point, just post pics on this forum. So many whiney *****e$ will pick them things apart.
But yeah, I'm glad you like em. Loving mine right now. It's good to see people liking their shoes without critiquing the smallest little things.

Their flawless to me. Those little wrinkles and stuff, I don't really care about. As long as I didn't see those pen marks and glue stains all over, I'M GOOD.

Fixing to pullout all three of my pairs and look for flaws, there gotta be flaws on them.

question ... y'all are investing in a good pair of shoe trees right?  I have 10+ sets

For a $220 shoe where everyone is anal about shape, this is a no brainer.  All my dress shoes & sneakers last years looking great due to the trees.

just checking

these are both of my pairs, I'm extremely satisfied with both and do not regret doubling up one bit

The pair below is the pair I'm going to ice. 

They fit really well and are very comfortable, can it wait to rock them on Friday. 

Back
Top Bottom