Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

question ... y'all are investing in a good pair of shoe trees right?  I have 10+ sets

For a $220 shoe where everyone is anal about shape, this is a no brainer.  All my dress shoes & sneakers last years looking great due to the trees.

just checking

I put oak shoe trees in all my expensive sneakers I care about

Im hoping for restock wc4 and buy another pair, and switch mine with it. I cant accept the flaw on mine right now. Right shoe got ****** stitched at the back.View media item 1915630
Fckbois are gonna say mine is fake.

Last edited:
Looks like I missed about 400 posts today.

Anyone post a video tutorial on how to reshape the toebox yet?

Grab a towel that's semi-wet and put it over the toebox. Take the iron that's halfway hot on steam and then start ironing the tip of the toebox.

Don't use too much moist.

So if you had 350's, you would trade for WCIV's straight up?

If I had the 350's I'd throw them away.

Not childish. Accurate. I got an rsvp and didn't pick them up.. They really don't move me like that.

I think you can set up  my choice  on UPS  and  make it  signature  required 
Also  with that said  I used to live in a sketch  hood   i never  let ups deliver and  always  picked  up  from a ups location

Pretty much.
Live in a sketchy area then just be proactive. Leaving a note on the door isn't sufficient.

Anytime my neighbors put a sign in the window I already know they are getting an Amazon prime shipment in worth >200$ if I was a low life Id be making a living off that. Get them shipped to work or someplace safe. Plus everyone on here posting when they were coming I thought mine were gonna get robbed.. shoebox sized boxes are in danger for the next two days

And the quality thing.. These sneakers cost like 8$ to make. Don't think that $220 was going toward quality. You are paying for the sponsored superstars discussed on here yesterday.

Lol the quality on these kind of sucks. Just got my pair today and was expecting something better than the Mars IV's from years back but they're basically the same lol.

they made the swoosh slightly too long on these making it almost impossible for the logo to be perfectly symmetrical on the heel
just about every pear i've seen posted isn't perfect

as long as its close, i'm good

only seen a few pears that look jacked up from it tho

Last edited:
Some of y'all really don't understand how purchases or demand works. Just because YOU had it easy it doesn't mean everyone else does. It really doesn't otherwise people wouldn't still be trying to purchase since Saturday.

You tell them BigJ! Some of them think we still live in 80s-2008 time when copping kicks was relatively easier

Back
Top Bottom