Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

that hoverboard may blow up and catch fire while youre on it. youre gonna have super crispy charred cements lol.

the batterieson those things are janky. mught burn your house down if youre not careful lol
Lol 
roll.gif
 I was thinking about that the entire time while making that post. 
yea its sad but true tho. my friend bought one of those. then we saw like 3 videos where the hoverboard literally started smoking and caught on fire while the person was using it. some guy burnt a hole in his floor cause his caught on fire while charging.

i kid you not, after watch those videos, my buddy bought a fireproof box and keeps his hoveRboard in there when hes not using it. i dont blame him.

Got mine in the mail today.  Didn't really check for flaws because I don't really care that much but boy are these a lot whiter than I imagined.  I'm trying to resist the urge to double up so bad.

youre gonna be paying just dons price for just dons quality.

oh and after all this....do u have a pair of just dons? youre gonna look mighty bad if you say no.
no i dont have A pair....two more on the way.....
oh....youre totally right. JB sucks. we need just don leather quality on all releases. i see the light!

now...lemme get 1 of those just dons for retail....we on the same team bro

Be happy you got a pair yall, Nike's objective in today's world is to maximize profit and minimize, costs, this isn't the 80s where QC and craftsmanship was superior. If they really wanted to they could produce shoes with even cheaper material and increase the retail price and shoes would still sell out. They got us hooked.
QFT...

oh....youre totally right. JB sucks. we need just don leather quality on all releases. i see the light!

you can take all three pairs of my 16' wc4 for another pair of don's....

Sounds like the quality on these are not up to par with the legend blue and oreo 4s from last year. And these cost more.

Last edited:

you can take all three pairs of my 16' wc4 for another pair of don's....
naw im gonna return them. they not don quality. you are right.

in the meantime, while those are going back, you should hook me up with a pair of those dons. we on team #betterqualityleather

Sounds like the quality on these are not up to par with the legend blue and oreo 4s from last year. And these cost more.
almost forgot...oreo 4's were the last j's with decent leather that were kept

now imagine a world where all jordans, any series that had leather, had that same leather if not better........

Last edited:

Don's  are  still JB   and   your not buying any  more JB  
wrong....jb with general release type leather i wont buy..anything else is up for purchasing.  probably the most recent shoe that has the best material so far has to be the aqua and chrome 8's.

the nubuck on those are butter.....

Just opened up one of my pairs from NDC... I'm cool with the splatter on the back, and the toe box seems good to go. Only flaw I found (middle picture), it looks like paint scraping off, not sure if you folks can see it in the picture (tried my best.) But it's not a big flaw to me. That said, I'm perfectly happy with my first pair. Now to unbox the 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom