Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

White Cement IV's

so who likes the white-cement 4's more than the black-cement 4's?
nerd.gif
No

No 4 is ever topping the Black/Cement Grey's for me since those were my first ever Jordan back in 89. Fire Red's are second in line, then these. That being said, they're all amazing.

This reseller dude told me Footlocker will be restocking this week. He's pretty legit, he called the flight23/Finishline restock a couple days ahead of time.

This photo proves that the 2016 Jordan Retro IV's upper is indeed real full grain leather.  You just don't find this kind of unique grain texture on fake leather.
repped

After one wear they begin to crease so beautifully. These only become "my" shoe once they get all creased up. 

I am NOT saying beat up. Just creased. Mine are going to stay immaculate for years since I have 2 and only will wear them monthly or so.
Actually, this shoe is still deadstock.  Does this imperfection bother anyone to the point of not being acceptable?  I'm still trying to decide myself.  I plan to wear them semi-regularly (once or twice a week), so if normal wear and tear will make this unnoticeable, I'm OK with it.  I bought it from NDC.  Thanks for any feedback.

Last edited:
for almost $240 after tax(NY) (feel bad for my canada heads) we SHOULD get a card & nike air hang tag.

guess bad timing with the alternate 4s it was cheaper just to push out jumpmans
laugh.gif

cant believe yall care about retro cards....

i could understand the hang tag thing but we havent gotten retro cards on a consistent basis for years now and when we do, its not like its an uproar of happiness :lol:

​its not making or breaking the purchase my g but any extras for the money we drop  is  a plus. its extra for the remaster? well keep it 100% then nike. minus the blue pen marks
sick.gif

as long as the shoes are on point & not TOO flawed im alright tho. 

I wore my 2016 WC4 to a double matinee yesterday for the first time and these shoes are a great improvement over the 2012 version. There is not a doubt these will be highly sought after in about 6 months. They are super comfy!!!

once i take my shoes out the box, my box won't be seen again for years. I've never been one to look at those cards, or look at the CD pamphlet when we use to actually purchase a physically CD.

Even if they did give retro cards like the aqua 8s, they would be thin and flimsy as hell. Would have been better if they never even included that cheap garbage to begin with.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking. I wasn't able to get the og's, we simply couldn't afford them.
man in 89, i was thinking about GI Joes and Ninja Turtles :lol:

Even if they did give retro cards like the aqua 8s, they would be thin and flimsy as hell. Would have been better if they never even included that cheap garbage to begin with.
i honestly shouldnt trust any extras from JB these days.... lord help us if the retro cards bleed onto the shoes :frown:

Back
Top Bottom